New Chrome logo coming?

I just realised, this new logo shares a striking resemblance to the simplified Chrome logo on the web store icon - willing to bet that's how it'll look in Google colours :)

Obviously this design is a bit further along than that one was, but it makes sense I guess.

I just realised, this new logo shares a striking resemblance to the simplified Chrome logo on the web store icon - willing to bet that's how it'll look in Google colours :)

Obviously this design is a bit further along than that one was, but it makes sense I guess.

Just noticed that too. I think that's almost exactly how it's going to look. =)

I like it! It looks really nice actually. It projects a sleek look even before you open your browser. That being said, I liked the Chromium logo in particular due to the more muted blue colors.

Stupid of me, but this is one of the reasons I use Chromium over Chrome.

Also, wow do they know how to redesign a logo to be almost universally agreeable.

Stupid of me, but this is one of the reasons I use Chromium over Chrome.

It's not stupid at all. I do the same thing.

found this:

Wow now that I look at a side-by-side comparison, the current logo looks much better.

The chrome logo has always been a bit of a strange thing. Never thought it was any good tbh.

I don't like new chromium logo that much, but new chrome's logo is really awful. they should have chosen brighter color.