iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak Release?

this seem strange for me to believe as it's real or not according to this website (snipped) ! what do you think> ? so far it's quite a real deal even you can found it on youtube that some user show off the latest untethered jailbreak tool...but couldn't see this stuff as on any tech blog or forum. :shiftyninja:

c0deman (aka c0decraqer), who jailbroke iOS 4.3 successfully in just few hours after release! Fortunately he shared his method with us using new version of Rupture v1.0. So if you really want to jailbreak just follow simple instructions.

Sounds like a "discovered by a mom" advert

one simple step to reduce your iphones belly :p

Apple is not supporting the 3G in my opinion this sucks. I will not buy another apple product!

So, are you going to get an Android phone where the OEMs stop releasing updates after 6-12 months instead of Apple where you usually get 2 to 2 1/2 years? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Apple is not supporting the 3G in my opinion this sucks. I will not buy another apple product!

It's a 3 year old phone. I'd say the fact it got 3 year's worth of updates is pretty good, personally. Not many other phones have or will see that kind of support

The 3G is nearly 3 years old. If you can't afford to upgrade your phone every 2 years, you probably shouldn't purchase a smartphone.

I can't afford to jailbrake my mobile device. The chance to brake and disabled your mobile is very high.

Not sure where you got that idea, but the chance of breaking or disabling your phone is very low. Now, if you start flashing custom ROMs (in the case of Android or WinMo), then you can get in some trouble, but just rooting/jailbreaking/unlocking a phone is fairly foolproof.

I can't afford to jailbrake my mobile device. The chance to brake and disabled your mobile is very high.

thats a myth! There is probably less than 1% of it actually happening.

Wow why do people do this?

Because they are getting money from one of those "answer surveys and join 100 offers" things in order to get to the download, which is probably worthless.

back to the topic..those jailbreak tools is a virus or what? by the way..jail-breaking is not recommended if you don't know what you're doing!! especially without knowing any consequences of jail-breaking..if can be frustrated simultaneously worst for not doing any research before doing it..just my little advice~

Disclaimer

This website is not public. We made this site for our friends. If you're not our friend then you are not invited here!!!. We are not responsible for anything we are not telling you to do any illegal activity with any device. we are just having fun with our friends. Thanks

Misleading post...is it the iphone 3 no longer being supported or the 3g network? If it's the iphone 3 then I agree with the couple of other comments...its a 3 year old phone.

So, are you going to get an Android phone where the OEMs stop releasing updates after 6-12 months instead of Apple where you usually get 2 to 2 1/2 years? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Indeed +1

Misleading post...is it the iphone 3 no longer being supported or the 3g network? If it's the iphone 3 then I agree with the couple of other comments...its a 3 year old phone.

There is no iPhone '3'.

There are the iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4.

The 3G is nearly 3 years old. If you can't afford to upgrade your phone every 2 years, you probably shouldn't purchase a smartphone.

Some people just bought it new less than a year ago...

back to the topic..those jailbreak tools is a virus or what? by the way..jail-breaking is not recommended if you don't know what you're doing!! especially without knowing any consequences of jail-breaking..if can be frustrated simultaneously worst for not doing any research before doing it..just my little advice~

Might not be a virus but probably crapware, I wouldnt touch those downloads with a 10 foot pole with a condom on the end. Not even that protection will save you :rofl:

If it worked it would be on a tech blog or something

I have no idea where you'd get such information but that's not true, at least not likely to be true. In each faulty case you can just restore Apple's own software back on your phone allowing you to re-start. That is how I've done it when something went wrong.

So if Apple stops supporting the 3GS (in, lets say, 2013) you'll say that the phone is from 2010 and therefore too old to get support? However, until now, you can still buy a 3GS making it already a year younger but also, a year less support. Sorry, even though you're correct about the phone model being 3 years old, it's not correct to state that the phone is 3 years old. And for that, when one can buy a smartphone after a hard job they should not buy a new phone after 2 years. Some people have to work really hard for their extras and would love to enjoy them to fullest for the longest possible time.

If someone can confirm that is is trash please report the post and we'll close it. We don't want to keep pointing to something that could be malware or just a hoax.