nabz0r added to the Gmod group

You nervous? or your inglund not so gud?

Just askin'

Trying to be a goodboy! ;)

and im constantly looking at the gamer's hangout

Ya, I think the OP maybe got his topics wrong lol. Seems he spends more time in the Internet/Hardware section, cause I have never seen a post in the gamers section. Just make sure you grab all those trolls quickly :p, as the gamer section can be quite the playground lol.

Congratulations nabz0r! I might not have seen you around too much but then again, I'd be surprised if anyone remembers having seen me in the past either. I know you'll do an awesome job.

Congratulations nabz0r! I might not have seen you around too much but then again, I'd be surprised if anyone remembers having seen me in the past either. I know you'll do an awesome job.

Don't expect anyone to notice someone who has only been around for 2 years and made little over a post a day if that :p Ya gotta join in on the conversations if you want people to notice you lol, or make a topic about eating really old food.

and im constantly looking at the gamer's hangout

lol, well, before today, he hadn't posted at all in Gamers Hangout for at least a year (the forum wouldn't let me search any further back in time), so that would be why :p

May I ask - what does it take to become a Mod?

1. you need to be awesome.

2. you need to impress other mods

3. did i say you need to be awesome? :D

Argg that's too bad - cause i'm super awesome, so I guess that makes me an Admin?

Argg that's too bad - cause i'm super awesome, so I guess that makes me an Admin?

One who declares himself awesome gets banned.

congrats! :)

maybe im blind but when did you make dev?

You know in Kill Bill, Bill takes "The Bride" to the temple of the legendary and ruthless martial arts master Pai Mei; And Bill explains that Pai Mei mastered the legendary "Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique", wherein he strikes five pressure points on the victim's body, leaving them with only five footsteps to take before their heart explodes in their chest, killing them. And even though The Bride is intrigued, Bill informs her that Pai Mei teaches no one the technique, not even Bill himself. Pai Mei takes her as his student, and though he expresses immediate dislike for her, over a period of brutal training she then eventually wins his respect?

It has nothing to do with that.

You know in Kill Bill, Bill takes "The Bride" to the temple of the legendary and ruthless martial arts master Pai Mei; And Bill explains that Pai Mei mastered the legendary "Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique", wherein he strikes five pressure points on the victim's body, leaving them with only five footsteps to take before their heart explodes in their chest, killing them. And even though The Bride is intrigued, Bill informs her that Pai Mei teaches no one the technique, not even Bill himself. Pai Mei takes her as his student, and though he expresses immediate dislike for her, over a period of brutal training she then eventually wins his respect?

It has nothing to do with that.

No one visits Pai Mei any more :( He is very very lonely.

need to find a trick and be able to show everyone said trick.... For instance, being able to get a banana in your ear and have it come out of your mouth. I believe that was nabz0r's trick. It was gross and interesting at the same time. It really impressed Neobond.