Have you received NoDo yet?

10 freaking days after testing is complete ???? seriously, WTF!

No, it says 10 days or less... probably just trying to cover all bases.

No, it says 10 days or less... probably just trying to cover all bases.

It seems to be more related to their "Wave" roll out setup. Where they only pump out new ones on Tuesday...

This also explains why they mention the update page will only be updated weekly...

I also got the NoDo update (7390) with the workaround. Currently in Turkey on a Turkish carrier using a HTC HD7 T-mobile USA branded and officially unlocked. Had the notification for 7008 the normal way but didn't want to wait for NoDo.

Got it.

Just got my optimus back, looks like a new device, came with 7004. Updated in Zune to Nodo as one update, no trickery needed. Carrier free.

Has anyone on O2 recieved the update yet?

Well it installed, but wouldn't connect to the Marketplace afterward...

Turns out the date had been reset to March 24th 1980 :wacko:

Everything's working fine now though, phone is definitely a lot snappier which is what I was looking forward to, I don't think I've ever needed copy & paste yet.

I was about to try the network disconnect trick again last night when the update showed up. Much faster than it was before and the HTC update has fixed a lot of the issues I was having as well.

'sup with missing unbranded phones on the voting list? (And lack of European/Scandinavian carriers)

Got NoDo the other day, using the "disconnecting" trick. Happy happy.

so what exactly classify as "early April" for AT&T? :angry: April completes one week tomorrow with no sign of update on AT&T and the where is my update page was updated today with no change in status for ****ing at&t :angry:

I was about to try the network disconnect trick again last night when the update showed up. Much faster than it was before and the HTC update has fixed a lot of the issues I was having as well.

What is this HTC update you speak of?

I believe it fixes some issues with the HD7 I have, other HTC devices might not have needed it depending on when you bought it..

I have the exact same phone as you, no update has came through yet though :\ Bought mine in January so maybe that already has the fixes?

Edit: Just found pictures of the Firmware and Radio versions after the update, mine are exactly the same so the update must already be on newer models :)