Android : Battle of the Browsers

Android Browser Faceoff: Speed, Features, and Usability

One of the many nice things about Android is that you can install your own essential apps, like a browser, as your better default option. But do third-party alternatives like Firefox, Opera, or Dolphin actually deliver a better browser?

Dolphin HD: Tabs on top instead of in "windows"; near-perfect compatibility with Android-friendly mobile sites; helpful add-ons without a speed sacrifice.

Firefox Mobile: Almost essential if you're using Firefox on the desktop; also recommended for heavy webapp users (like Gmail mobile).

Opera Mobile: Definitely handy for Opera desktop users; perhaps the best looking of all the alternatives.

Opera Mini: Most helpful as a "keep handy" browser, for limited/slow mobile connections or nearing data use caps.

Standard Android 2.3 Browser: If add-ons, syncing, and data crimping don't hold any special appeal.

http://lifehacker.com/#!5785273/android-faceoff-which-browser-wins-out-on-speed-features-and-usability

With the Android browser is there any way to jump to the top?, like on iOS you can tap the top bar.

Rather annoying having to scroll back up :pinch:

I usually prefer the "mini" versions.

I usually end up back to Dolphin for compability / user interface.

I like oprea, but usually come across rendering issues off and on.

I've yet to find ANY Android browser that is faster than Miren.

You clearly haven't tried xscope ... When I load some websites they recognize it as chrome, telling me to install chrome add ons.

Xscope is the best in my opinion for everything, real computer mode and the only real computer mode ive come accross.

They have speed tests out that show it's really not that fast.

Loads faster than the default browser for me in real world use.

You clearly haven't tried xscope ... When I load some websites they recognize it as chrome, telling me to install chrome add ons.

Xscope is the best in my opinion for everything, real computer mode and the only real computer mode ive come accross.

I'll try xScope tonight :D