Doctors grow penis on Young boys arm

Why on earth would you take a p**s on an electric fence? Bet you it would have hurt pretty bad.

lol.. i remember when i was about 3 I went to a zoo and decided to touch an electric fence which kept rhinos in. (funny thing was that my great grandfather was standing next to me, and when i started crying he leaned against the same fence when seeing what was wrong with me so he got shocked too!)

I remember how much it hurt and that was only my hand, I shudder to think of how much it would hurt your privates :pinch:

I think its amazing how and where they can grow body parts these days and I really hope it all works out for that kid.

I heard the forehead is the most thriving part of your body to grow a shlong. Not sure why they used the arm... :(

lmao that cracked me up... im still laughing :laugh: :laugh:

cool..they're giving him a shot at a normal life.  medicine is pretty cool nowadays

I don't know about you but I don't consider having a penis on my arm normal. :unsure:

I don't know about you but I don't consider having a penis on my arm normal. :unsure:

Well if you read it says they moved it to his groin...so yea, not normal when it was on his arm...but now it should be better