Any NBA fans around?

This is one of the better finals in recent history. Truly a great series. Tied up 2-2.

Looking forward to Game 5.

Really looking forward to Game 5 tonight. I am going to go out on a limb and say whoever wins tonight wins the series.

I just wish the game started just 30-60 minutes earlier. Watching to the end forces me to stay up a good hour later then I usually do, and it really does throw me off a bit at work the next day. Luckily tomorrow is Friday, so not a huge deal, and I will stay up to watch this game.

Stopped watching the NBA when Jordan retired. A lot of people told me that LeBron is the second comming of Jordan and that I would love his personality. But as far as I know he's been active for seven years. I little too late for getting into a player.

He's not. He's good but few players are as good as Jordan. He was a once in a lifetime player. I watched Jordan singlehandedly win several championship games. LeBron has yet to win one.

He's not. He's good but few players are as good as Jordan. He was a once in a lifetime player. I watched Jordan singlehandedly win several championship games. LeBron has yet to win one.

I hear you. I still remember all the finals against Utah. Specially a couple of games won by a last second shoot by Jordan. I was around 13 or 14 at the time and still I understood that I was watching a legend.

IMO, this has got to be the best NBA final series in recent memory. Tonight's game was simply fantastic. Can't wait until Sunday! Would like to see this series go all 7 games with the Mavs taking it!

Wow just wow loving this series. Of course all 5 games have fallen on raid nights but thank goodness I can set up next to the big screen lol.

I played basketball all my childhood and adolescence through high school. I even got into tournaments in my hometown and state championships.

When I went to college I lost interest because here there aren't as organized as some other countries and the tournaments and championships are too short and scarce to keep it interesting and to motivate players to improve their game and skills.

I ceased to live around basketball but I always read news, keep tabs on standings and I never miss the playoffs.

As others have said, this finals are the best in recent memories. I love how physical the game has turned and the way teams play defense.

I'm rooting for the Mavs just because I like Jason Kidd and Nowitski play. Specially the finesse game of Nowitski.

Game 5 was awesome. I can see Miami sending the series to the final game, but I like Dallas chances.

What the **** has happened to King James. Jesus.

I get the feeling he just gives up (like in the playoffs last year). Great for first 3 quarters and horrid last quarter.

I get the feeling he just gives up (like in the playoffs last year). Great for first 3 quarters and horrid last quarter.

I mean, he still posted a triple double, but 17 points in game 5 of the NBA finals. Really?

He had an excuse then. His mom was being boinked by Delonte West. :rofl:

IMO, this has got to be the best NBA final series in recent memory. Tonight's game was simply fantastic. Can't wait until Sunday! Would like to see this series go all 7 games with the Mavs taking it!

Seriously. Just wow. I personally have not enjoyed a finals this much in a long, long time. It reminds me of the good old days of Basketball (for me, the 90's). Just been an absolutely fantastic series. Every game has been great. Truly has been special.

And while Lebron is not Jordan, obviously no one will ever be Jordan, he is damn close. He is phenomenal, no other words to describe him. He is young. Give him 1 or 2 more years to fully develop. Once he does, he is going to definitely be something special to, as his marketing campaign proclaimed, Witness. With that said though, not a big fan of him as a person all that much. Just based on how he handled the whole "decision."

I truly hope Dallas wins though. I said the other day whoever won last night would win the series, and I hope I am right. They deserve it as they really are the better team. I just also really like and respect Dirk (Captain Sig from Deadliest Catches brother) and the same can be said for Jason Kidd. With Kidd, keep in mind he was a Net, my home team so to speak ,so I have seen him play countless times both on television and in person. And truth be told, while I can absolutely respect them as players and respect their skills, I hate Miami since I am a Knicks fan. Since way back. :laugh: And I really just do not want to see them win the first year as a team, as I do believe they will be a Dynasty, so someone has to get a few rings before they go on their run.

Great finals! Both teams played as hard as possible and defense was at the top.

The Mavericks showed that never giving up and playing hard as a team pays dividends at the end. A lesson that Miami surely will learn from this loss.

I'm glad that Dallas won because Nowitski and Kidd detractors won't have now an excuse to call them almost-winners. They deserved it for their great careers and they hard work they put in the court.

Jason Terry came up really big in the first half tonight. Without his effort, by the first half Nowitski had, Miami should have won this game.

The Heat needs more role players to complement their so called Big Three and they will be candidates for years to come.

And while Lebron is not Jordan, obviously no one will ever be Jordan, he is damn close. He is phenomenal, no other words to describe him. He is young. Give him 1 or 2 more years to fully develop. Once he does, he is going to definitely be something special to, as his marketing campaign proclaimed, Witness. With that said though, not a big fan of him as a person all that much. Just based on how he handled the whole "decision."

Kobe is more like Jordan than LBJ. The guy just doesn't have the killer instinct. I hope he never wins a ring.