Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Here is your signature PezDspncr. I am sorry but I have to stop for tonight as other things have come up, I will finish off tommorow if possible.

Cheers,

JMann :huh:

I can see you didn't understand what I was talking about :) I have a dynamic sig that shows my ftp stats...I basically need a background image for it (so no text). But that one you did looks pretty cool..can I get that without the text on it?? :D thanks!!

I can see you didn't understand what I was talking about :) I have a dynamic sig that shows my ftp stats...I basically need a background image for it (so no text). But that one you did looks pretty cool..can I get that without the text on it?? :D thanks!!

Right, I am only doing this one tonight as I am not really in the mood then I create s*** graphics for you lot. :cry: I will do the rest at the weekend sometime if there are anymore? :huh:

JMann

post-31-1071256170.jpg

Hey guys, :)

can i have a Signiture. If you guys don't mind making one! (no rush, as long as its good :p) [just a sig, no avatar]

I like the one phase made for x-byte. it totally rox, can i have one like that (good job phase :star: )

with my name on it. and umm mostly grey and black and that binary code in background.

not exactly the same, but something similar!!

Thankz alot guyz!! :whistle:

Edited by Tobz

This is the last time I'll bug you wonderful FREE designers. I want to keep my sig now but I want something cool done to it like a better font at a different size or just something to make it jump out. Just use your imaginiation, you all haven't let me down yet.

This is the last time I'll bug you wonderful FREE designers. I want to keep my sig now but I want something cool done to it like a better font at a different size or just something to make it jump out. Just use your imaginiation, you all haven't let me down yet.

i have a bad imagination

the original psd wouldn't hurt. who made it?

i think ill leave this up to the others..

unless you remember who made it. then we can ask him for the psd and then it wont be too hard.

i have a bad imagination

the original psd wouldn't hurt. who made it?

i think ill leave this up to the others..

unless you remember who made it. then we can ask him for the psd and then it wont be too hard.

Let's change it up, use the upper left image on my Blog site. Let me know if there is anything else.

Hehe, it's my mate SinFny again! Don't worry I will take care of this one, I am in the playing mood..

JMann :D

note: SinFny your Modblog website is amazing!! Well Done love the rapid colour tones...