Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

rite who else wants a sig?

I do :p I want mine, but with a little texture applied... I don't know... Be creative!

Something like a movement blur or texture on the background, but keeping the animation and the same color combination... Thanks! :)

And my name is that one: Enzo Marinelli... emarinelli is just my login name, and I don't want it on my signature... Only my real name :)

Hey Sniper, any other ideas for my banner/logo? Just checking on ya

Fear not - I haven't forgotten. I just had a few other things needed doing. I'll continue today...

Thanks sniper thats great :D

Dont suppose sniper or anyone could whop me up another one please?

same theme again, but with the Cream logo on it (below) and the words -

Science has achieved the cold fusion of trance with the mind. Tribal trance electrosonic propulsion systems leak orgasmic primal sequences into organic hallucinations. Years of music equates 2 hours of unrelenting ecstasy...

On it :D

post-31-1071749724.gif

Do me next :D

Here ya go, I was trying to get the full size of the top part but I just ended up making it the original size, pretty basic but let me know what ya think.

post-31-1071751532.gif

em i have a 'small' request to make.

i need a sig that has room to display stats such as online status uptime etc...

simplistic. calm. and not too bright

and unless you can make it to mach my av then ill need a new one too :p

ty if some1 is willing.

i qoute my own request :p :/ :rofl: :unsure:

Phase - that door animation on ur sig is just - uh - cool! :D

thanks, I kinda f**cked it up a bit and I keep meaning to make a new one where the doors interlock but havent got round to it yet :)

Thanks btw

Hey, I don't know if anyone would be interested in this or not, but I am doing a small website for a friend who is running for congress. I'm either going to have to create a banner for him, using my archaic ways, or ask you guys if you would be interested.

Requirements:

Should be 800 wide by about 100-150 high.

I would like to see the US flag and US Capitol building incorporated

The prominent text should say

Ty Unglebower

Democrat for the United States House of Representatives

Maryland's 6th District

Let me know if you are interested. There is totally no money involved in this request. I will, however, add your name to every page the picture is on.

Hey, I don't know if anyone would be interested in this or not, but I am doing a small website for a friend who is running for congress. I'm either going to have to create a banner for him, using my archaic ways, or ask you guys if you would be interested.

Requirements:

Should be 800 wide by about 100-150 high.

I would like to see the US flag and US Capitol building incorporated

The prominent text should say

Ty Unglebower

Democrat for the United States House of Representatives

Maryland's 6th District

Let me know if you are interested. There is totally no money involved in this request. I will, however, add your name to every page the picture is on.

I would but I don't really have any interest in the subject matter, being a UKer and all, so I'd find it hard to get the motivation to be original or creative.

I would but I don't really have any interest in the subject matter, being a UKer and all, so I'd find it hard to get the motivation to be original or creative.

It's a US goverment candidacy - there's nothing original in anything to do with that!

I might give that one a shot, tho!

Oh and if it means anything, this guy is a small town guy, not a big shot. He's just trying to do this on a personal achievement level. He's 26 I think. Thanks for any help fellas!

em i have a 'small' request to make.

i need a sig that has room to display stats such as online status uptime etc...

simplistic. calm. and not too bright

and unless you can make it to mach my av then ill need a new one too :p

ty if some1 is willing.

so i qoute it again for those who cannot read behind theyr own posts :/