PSN Down

Wow I am glad to read this thread, on Wednesday night I was assuming it was maintenance, last night (Thursday) I was starting to get a little bit worried and on today I've been like "man, I hope Portal 2 didn't f#@k my PS3's internet!".

Wow I am glad to read this thread, on Wednesday night I was assuming it was maintenance, last night (Thursday) I was starting to get a little bit worried and on today I've been like "man, I hope Portal 2 didn't f#@k my PS3's internet!".

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if GLaDOS was behind it all! :laugh:

ps1.png

ps2.png

May have something to do with the constant earthquakes in/near Japan. As of this morning I'm no longer getting an error, it now just says PSN is undergoing maintainence.

Ah okay, time to direct rage at Japan/God/Earthquakes? :laugh: ....

Guess this is why Amazon cloud and some other sites went down?

God Loves Hackers, apparently.

THEY'RE ****ING WITH MY NETFLIX!

You can still use Netflix. Launch Netflix, it will ask you to sign in. Press X and attempt to sign in. An error message will pop up, press O and Netflix should load up.

You can still use Netflix. Launch Netflix, it will ask you to sign in. Press X and attempt to sign in. An error message will pop up, press O and Netflix should load up.

Actually, last night, that wasn't even working. It would just keep trying to log into either the PSN account, or Netflix would say, Checking for Update, then stall out about 3 minutes later. I hope I at least get my netflix up tonight lol.

God Loves Hackers, apparently.

Thought Anon said it wasn't them this time - though doesn't mean it isn't a splinter group. Might be better for Sony just to be more open about it though.

Went out and bought myself a nice new 320GB Slim PS3 + LBP2 Collectors edition and came home to find this :( Waiting until I can sync my account up before I unbox it :rofl:

The PSN for me has been dodgy since last weekend - It took about 3 or 4 retries before I could eventually log onto the PSN.

I just hope it all gets sorted once the PSN comes back online.

The PSN for me has been dodgy since last weekend - It took about 3 or 4 retries before I could eventually log onto the PSN.

I just hope it all gets sorted once the PSN comes back online.

Yeah, same for me.

Most of last weekend from the 15th onward I had frequent login/logout issues. Since Wednesday i've not been able to log in at all :(

Luckily, I don't do much online gaming, but I sure need to do a trophy sync soon!

Yeah, same for me.

Most of last weekend from the 15th onward I had frequent login/logout issues. Since Wednesday i've not been able to log in at all :(

Luckily, I don't do much online gaming, but I sure need to do a trophy sync soon!

I never have a problem logging into PSN, but I do get disconnected all the time... but the odd thing is, it seems more like a sleep function disconnect. I am never disconnected while in Netflix, playing a game, or browsing the store. I am only ever disconnected when I am in a single player game, or doing absolutely nothing online. Very odd...... lol

New update from Sony:

An external intrusion on our system has affected our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. In order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward, we turned off PlayStation Network & Qriocity services on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th. Providing quality entertainment services to our customers and partners is our utmost priority. We are doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we once again thank you for your patience. We will continue to update you promptly as we have additional information to share.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/22/update-on-playstation-network-qriocity-services/

So Anon are either talking out of their arses, or another capable spasticated group has had a go....