If you KNEW 9/11 was an inside job

I'd slap my bitch to the ground, and when the police arrived, I'd say it wasn't me, it was the Aliens.

OP never said they were the one who may have seen something. Could be a hypothetical question, yet most are quick to think they're referring to themselves and start shouting the usual tin foil hat comments.

If you're American (goes for anyone in the world really) and you honestly believe your government wouldn't do something like this to it's own citizens, then you're ignorant. I suggest any of you who think anyone who believes 9-11 might have been an inside job is a nut to research a little thing called "Operation Northwoods".

A plan to attack US citizens/cities using our own military along with other means. Why? So they could blame it on Cuba as an excuse to go to war and replace Castro with someone more open to America. Want to know what one of the plans were? Flying "drones" into buildings of major US cities and exploding "drones" over major US cities. Keep in mind that drone doesn't necessarily mean "unmanned". More about "remotely controlled". Another plan was incase anything went wrong during NASA's Gemini missions involving an astronauts death, it would be blamed on Cuba because of sabotage using planted parts connected to Cuba.

All fact. Shot down by Kennedy because he was basically disgusted by it. Look what happened to him.

BTW

Some people involved with creating "Operation Northwoods" were involved in the Bush administration. The same administration that had plans to attack Iraq/Afghanistan before 9-11 ever occurred. Damn, it's almost like they knew something was going to happen, huh?

/end rant and some of you can begin the "nut job/crazy conspiracy theorist" shouting now.

Follow the money people. Look at who is making money off the wars created from the 9-11 attacks. The people making the money off war are ALWAYS behind it.

If you knew 9/11 was an inside job. You were there and may have unwillingly witnessed the acts to which lead to that day; which were conducted by government officials. Who would you tell and how without any physical proof?

Can't turn to the government obviously. And mass media would just think you were some crazy nut job.

So um, did you have some evidence you wanted to share with us here? Got something to get off your chest do you? Go ahead, we'll listen... :whistle:

If you're American (goes for anyone in the world really) and you honestly believe your government wouldn't do something like this to it's own citizens, then you're ignorant.

My government, in spite of all of it's faults, has done pretty good by me thus far friend. I don't believe they would do something like this against their own citizens and to even entertain the hypothetical discussion of such far-fetched and paranoid conspiracy aren't healthy for anyone involved. Ever.

OP never said they were the one who may have seen something. Could be a hypothetical question, yet most are quick to think they're referring to themselves and start shouting the usual tin foil hat comments.

If you're American (goes for anyone in the world really) and you honestly believe your government wouldn't do something like this to it's own citizens, then you're ignorant. I suggest any of you who think anyone who believes 9-11 might have been an inside job is a nut to research a little thing called "Operation Northwoods".

A plan to attack US citizens/cities using our own military along with other means. Why? So they could blame it on Cuba as an excuse to go to war and replace Castro with someone more open to America. Want to know what one of the plans were? Flying "drones" into buildings of major US cities and exploding "drones" over major US cities. Keep in mind that drone doesn't necessarily mean "unmanned". More about "remotely controlled". Another plan was incase anything went wrong during NASA's Gemini missions involving an astronauts death, it would be blamed on Cuba because of sabotage using planted parts connected to Cuba.

All fact. Shot down by Kennedy because he was basically disgusted by it. Look what happened to him.

BTW

Some people involved with creating "Operation Northwoods" were involved in the Bush administration. The same administration that had plans to attack Iraq/Afghanistan before 9-11 ever occurred. Damn, it's almost like they knew something was going to happen, huh?

Wow, just read about this on wiki....

Thank god it was turned down and pretty cool how jfk fired those cia officials and stripped the cia of its paramilitary control.

Think about how much lithium or Prozac is needed, since it was not possible to be an inside job, and think about how one less delusional person can benefit the rest.

I thought Lithium is for bipolar and Prozac is for depression.

American citizens will never accept this as a fact, but the United States rallies around the world not for the their interests but for the interests of Israel and its security. A large amount of funds is pumped into the US Government by Israeli lobby groups, which as far as I know are amongst the largest lobby groups in the United States.

The US Government does not look for its citizens interests first, unfortunately Americans refuse to understand that.

Since 9/11 WAS an inside job, there ought to have proofs, and there are, infact, proofs. It was an implosion, rather than an explosion.

Wouldn't be fussed about it. What is done is done and the world has moved on. People live their lives outside of US propaganda machine!

There will be a trail of evidence but it will be hidden in secret code and kept on 3 zip disks around the world. All I would do is plan a trilogy where I basically find out about the disks then hunt them down whilst also meeting and falling back in love with my girlfriends from college.

EPIC....WIN

BTW

/end rant and some of you can begin the "nut job/crazy conspiracy theorist" shouting now.

Follow the money people. Look at who is making money off the wars created from the 9-11 attacks. The people making the money off war are ALWAYS behind it.

Bingo!

My government, in spite of all of it's faults, has done pretty good by me thus far friend. I don't believe they would do something like this against their own citizens and to even entertain the hypothetical discussion of such far-fetched and paranoid conspiracy aren't healthy for anyone involved. Ever.

Hey, if you haven't heard, I'm a real estate investor (seriously). I have some ocean front condos available in Omaha next to the palm trees, I'll give you a special price. $4.7m, it's about 600 sqft. It's worth it, take my word for it...

Seriously tho, do some research. Don't be so gullible and think that people that don't even know you from a can of paint have your best interest at heart. If you believe that the people who make the rules don't bend and break then, I will seriously give you my paypal acc info so you can wire me a deposit for the condo.

As stated before, look up Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin etc. This is what we do son!! And please read before you COMPLETELY dismiss hypothetical conversations.

I'm sorry. You don't find Jack Bauer, Jack Bauer finds you :shiftyninja:

I don't know why as corny and lame as this always is, it makes me laugh every time LOL

I don't know why as corny and lame as this always is, it makes me laugh every time LOL

why? because it is lame and corny...everybody knows Chuck Norris is the one and only, go get a life Jack Bauer!

I would not do like this guy

Nobody gave a **** about what he said

They even admit it to the public.

hello

IF ... ??? :rolleyes:

A blind man or woman could see this was an event orchestrated by the military & elements of the 'government'.

I doubt anyone could be prosecuted for this outrageous fraud.

My only real question is, what really happened to the 'passengers' on the airplanes that took off ... ?

How many names listed were real people ?

Were they gassed to death in Cleveland, Ohio ?

Were they loaded on to other planes and crashed into the sea ?

Only time will tell.

IF ... ??? :rolleyes:

A blind man or woman could see this was an event orchestrated by the military & elements of the 'government'.

I doubt anyone could be prosecuted for this outrageous fraud.

My only real question is, what really happened to the 'passengers' on the airplanes that took off ... ?

How many names listed were real people ?

Were they gassed to death in Cleveland, Ohio ?

Were they loaded on to other planes and crashed into the sea ?

Only time will tell.

I guess thats why you and others who believe that are in the minority. :rolleyes:

As for the questions, that is clearly delusional.

People who are brainwashed will never accept anything. Those people are just plain dumb. They don't ask questions. They just do what they're told.

That's right, people who do buy into this conspiracy craze fit just that.