January Desktop

Heh... i know. It's not really that bad or anything. The worst that could happen is:

1: Oh! Client number 36537 is downloading illegal material!

2: So are 3454353, 6787686, 342352345, 456456456, ....

SELECT name,forename,address1,address2,zip,country FROM customers WHERE customer_nr = 36537

don't you think they store also the names of their customers?

Originally posted by BroChaos

hey guys,

sorry i'm a little out of it, but how do you get the clock in the systray to show more than just the time? ie "Wednesday, January 2 11:13PM"?

dang, i had another question, but i can't remember, hehe :ditsy: maybe i'll remember later.

**EDIT** a-ha, i remembered. what's with the transparent mIRC? is that using glass, or is there some feature in mIRC that i don't know about?

ciao,

joe

ps. i'm on break now, but as soon as I get back to *MY* comp, I'll have a new desktop to show.

Dude, can you show me how?

Originally posted by [saint dark]

winamp 3 is great, really, look at my screenshot here that player is winamp 3

wowww which winamp3 skin is that? i can't download things from deviantart anymore because i got banned there (i still don't know why, i wasn't even registerd there :dead: :dead: :dead: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:

Greets, Digital :bandit:

Originally posted by DigitalResource

wowww which winamp3 skin is that? i can't download things from deviantart anymore because i got banned there (i still don't know why, i wasn't even registerd there :dead: :dead: :dead: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:

Greets, Digital :bandit:

the name is named assmosis, the only place where you can get it is deviantart, so... give me your mail

the skin is named assmosis, the only place where you can get it is deviantart, so... give me your mail

Here's my current desktop, using Prophecy 1.4 with the winamp toolbar using my own icons, Just ask if you want them. I'm also working on a set to match the blue prophecy theme.

Oh, and does anyone know of a good prophecy winamp skin?? cheers. Faction??

the name is named assmosis, the only place where you can get it is deviantart, so... give me your mail

Navigate your mous pointer to the 'email button' below this message. Then click it once with you right mouse button ;););)

Originally posted by Dazzla

Here's my current desktop, using Prophecy 1.4 with the winamp toolbar using my own icons, Just ask if you want them. I'm also working on a set to match the blue prophecy theme.

Oh, and does anyone know of a good prophecy winamp skin?? cheers. Faction??

Try this:

Unofficial Prophecy (winamp)

Cheers, I've modified that one as well to create something that will match the Blue Prophecy.

Here it is:

Hopefully it will stay this way for a while :D

Originally posted by Dazzla

Cheers, I've modified that one as well to create something that will match the Blue Prophecy.

Here it is:

Hopefully it will stay this way for a while :D

hi, where can i get the blue version of prophecy?

many thanks

Here is mine, I modified some things :D

Click here

Greets

3 D f x

PS: If someone knows how to move, but not delete, the My documents folder, Internet Explorer icon, Microsoft Outlook XP and that from the desktop, I ony want to have the Recycle Bin on it, plz tell it to me ;)

Originally posted by grimman

it ends up quite garbled here dude

Darn.. i don't get it.. sheesh... i'll give it another try... tell me if you see it.

Ok i know why... it's opera... uploading stuff messes up the file. interesting. Nevermind: here it is...

Cut and paste if the link doesn't work. It's a geocities thang!

Before January: http://www.geocities.com/wire_78/desktop.PNG

In January:

http://www.geocities.com/wire_78/white.PNG

http://www.geocities.com/wire_78/aluminium.PNG

:D

Originally posted by 3dfx

Click here

Greets

3 D f x

PS: If someone knows how to move, but not delete, the My documents folder, Internet Explorer icon, Microsoft Outlook XP and that from the desktop, I ony want to have the Recycle Bin on it, plz tell it to me ;)

TweakUI should do it. It's in the powertoys.

3dfx, on my desktop i can just right click and select delete or simply click then press delete.

mrbig_mrbig I'm not gonna release it cause i didn't make it, i just recolored it. If you want, you can try and ask the original author if i can release it but I'm not gonna go chasing.

Originally posted by 3dfx

Click here

Greets

3 D f x

right click>propities>desktop tab> customize desktop> tick all the icons execpt Recycle Bin

simple.

http://sam1.topcities.com/rec.jpg

Originally posted by GimieGimieGimie

I don't know whats up, but i've tried 3 different versions including the latest version of True Launch Bar on my Windows XP and i get the same problem everytime, its very very SLOW! :(

When selected to load, it takes about 30secs to show, then when i move it out of the taskbar it takes 10.

Even worse, when i boot into Windows, after the log-on screen, it takes a a whole 2-3mins to load up the True Launch Bar!

Why is it so slow for me?

Maybe it only work for FAST PCS?

I have P3 500mhz with 192mb of ram, Windows XP works fine.

I'm using a Aqua theme for my taskbar/desktop, could that make any difference?

Any ideas people?

Gimie

Still got this problem people, and we have ruled out Alpha Blending and Skins being the problem.

Any more ideas?

Gimie