eM Client is a full featured e-mail client with a modern and easy to use interface. eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and chat. eM Client supports all major services including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. You can easily import your data from most of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more. eM Client fully supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets and hybrid devices. Use your email client easily in a modern way.
eM Client PRO vs. Free version
While the Free license allows you to set up the maximum of two accounts in the application, it is possible to add an unlimited number of accounts with the PRO license. The PRO license also enables you to use eM Client for commercial purposes. Commercial use is any activity that helps you make profit, the Free license therefore cannot be used in company settings or on personal computers for business correspondence. PRO users also gain access to the dedicated support system and to the licensing manager.
eM Client has been fully optimized to run smoothly on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
eM Client 7.1.32792 changelog:
- Addresing Efail issues
- Don't download contact avatars from 3rd level domains
- Fixed loading of malformed CSS styles tags
- Don't follow requests for downloading intermediate S/MIME certificates
- SMIME certificates are now checked online for revocation
- Certificates without Basic constraints extension are no longer considered CA certificates. The CA certificate MUST have Basic constraint extension present and must have isCa flag set to true
- Fixed uploading event where organizer is also attendee on G Suite
- Workaround for Windows 10 April update bug when maximizing the main window
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware