Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.0.53 Build 681 bugfixes:
- Access violation when dragging to the Playlist and the Picker Panel is hidden
- Access violation closing a plugin or channel window
- "Agree to terms" controls in the about window are not anchored to bottom
- Fire: cannot change patterns in drum mode
- Fire: unexpected behavior when using 4 units in performance mode
- Fire: the screen doesn't turn off in song mode
- Fire: changing the graph editor parameters of the right unit in multi-device mode doesn't show edits
- Fire: the jog doesn't select channels in drum mode
- "New version available" message is shown on every start of FL
- The toolbar editor is not visible when the toolbars are undocked and at the bottom of the screen
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware