Weve been teasing this for a couple of months, but the day is finally here: You now have a chance to win an HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 with the Pentium 2020T processor, 16G of RAM, a 500GB drive, and the PS1810-8G managed switch! With a retail value of over $1,000, this is a great prize and entering to win is easy!
For this giveaway, were trying something a little different by implementing a Rafflecopter widget on this post. This should give us better tracking to know whos entering and make sure your entry doesnt somehow get lost in the shuffle. Be sure to follow the directions carefully, especially regarding Twitter.
- "Like" Neowin on Facebook. This one is self-explanatory.
- Follow @NeowinFeed on Twitter. Make sure you enter your Twitter username so we know who you are.
- Follow @Fezmid (me) on Twitter. Make sure you enter your Twitter username so we know who you are.
- Tweet about the giveaway. This one is a little confusing, but you have to select the option and then click the "Tweet" button that appears. That will bring up a string that needs to be tweeted (you should see, "@NeowinFeed is giving away an #HPMicroServer so check out Neowin.net and enter yourself! #giveaway" followed by a URL to this post). Tweet that, then follow the steps shown to get the link to your tweet for confirmation. Clicking the "how do I find it" link gives instructions.
The first three options give you two entries each (and can obviously only be done once), while the last option gives you one entry but can be done once per day.
We realize that many people dont like social media, but unfortunately the businesses we try to partner with look heavily at our social media presence. The more followers we have, the more attractive we are, and the more reviews and giveaways we can provide to our community. Dont hate the player, hate the game, but since thats the way its played, thats what we have to do right now. We truly hope that everyone understands.
In addition to the Rafflecopter entries, you can also gain extra entries by commenting on our various HP MicroServer posts. Each comment on this thread, the review of the PS1810-8G switch, and the review of the MicroServer will also gain you one entry per day. Note that comments already made on those threads are free entries! Make your posts creative, explaining why you want each of the devices, what movie the design reminds you of, what spaceship would best be controlled by the device, or anything else creative that you can come up with!
The contest runs until Tuesday, November 12th, at midnight Eastern time.
If youd like another chance to win a MicroServer, visit our friends at 1CloudRoad to see how you can enter to win there as well!
- HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 in pictures
- Review of the HP PS1810-8G Managed switch
- Review of the HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8
UPDATE: The winner of the HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 is Scott Hellewell! Congrats, Scott!