This webapp is a browser and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass databases. It doesn't require any server or additional resources. The app can run either in browser, or as a desktop app. If you prefer desktop version, there are desktop clients for all major OS: Mac, Windows, and Linux. It's called KeeWeb because it's created with web technologies.
KeeWeb features include cloud sync (DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc), a password generator, keyboard shortcuts, plugin support, the ability to set password expiration, 2FA support, and more.
KeeWeb is compatible with KeePass utilizing the kdbx (KeePass v2), not kdb (KeePass v1) format for password storage. You can use KeePass to convert between them.
KeeWeb 1.18.7 changelog:
- added Microsoft Teams storage
- added a possibility to override tenant in Microsoft OneDrive
- disabled automatic installation of KeePassXC-Browser extension
- added an option to diagnose YubiKey code listing issues
- fix #1845: fixed a visible crash on socket write error
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware