If you want to learn how to use Linux and level up your career but are pressed for time, read on.
In this eBook, you will learn the most important concepts and commands, and be guided step-by-step through several practical and real-world examples. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy to understand. The most important material is condensed into five sections, each designed to be consumed in a day.
Here is what you will learn:
- How to gain access to a Linux server and what Linux distribution is
- What software is needed and what SSH is
- The file system layout of Linux systems and where to find programs, configurations, and documentation
- Basic Linux commands you'll use the most often
- And much, much more
If you feel like you don't have enough time and you're not sure where to start, this resource will help relieve your frustration and guide you toward the answers you need.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this resource. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience