The Lumia 650 is said to be the last Lumia branded device Microsoft will release before handing over the division to the Surface group. We've already seen and heard a lot about the device in various leaks, but now @evleaks has got in on it by releasing - what he calls - a "press shot" for the device, which you can see on the right.
We saw something similar only a week ago along with its full specs, when the device became available on MobileFun.co.uk for preorder (page has since been taken down) at £199.
As a reminder of it's specs, (from MobileFun.co.uk) they are:
- Weight: 150g
- Display: 5” 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Memory: 8GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 10
- Processor: Quad-core 1.1GHz
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP, Micro USB, GPS
- Main camera: 8MP
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000mAh battery
Microsoft has not made an official announcement of the Lumia 650 yet, and also hasn't confirmed (or denied) that it will be the last Lumia. We'll just have to wait and see if this is indeed true when the company makes its official announcement.