Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
What’s new in Malwarebytes 188.8.131.52 version 1.0.793 component update:
- Enhanced Web Protection
- 64 bit UI
- Improved ARW and AE detection
- Miscellaneous UI improvements
Some Issues now addressed:
- Fixed: MBAMInstallerService crashes on W7 in certain circumstances
- Fixed: Infinite MBAMInstallerService loop in certain circumstances
- Fixed: Windows Security Center option not honoring restore defaults button under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Miscellaneous UI defects
- Fixed: Windows Security Center shows a notification that Malwarebytes and Defender is off after Activating License
- Fixed: USB drives not being ejected under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Failed to avert Installation on ARM-based systems
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware