While Microsoft is expected to make a few announcements regarding its hardware plans at its event in Shanghai, the company started off with announcing the impending release of its all-in-one, the Surface Studio, in China.
The all-in-one sports a massive 28-inch screen with a 3:2 PixelSense screen, up to 32GB of RAM, the latest in Intel's Core i series processors, and dedicated graphics courtesy of Nvidia's GTX 980M. The full specification of the device are as follows:
- 28-inch PixelSense touchscreen with 3:2 aspect ratio
- Up to quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (6th-generation 'Skylake')
- Up to 32GB RAM
- Up to 2TB 'rapid hybrid drive'
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M graphics
- HD webcam
- Audio port
- SD card slot
- Mini DisplayPort
- Ethernet port
- 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
It also comes with support for the innovative Surface Dial accessory allowing for greater flexibility and a more seamless experience for graphic artists.
Pre-orders for the devices start tomorrow and pricing will start from ¥25,988, with devices shipping on June 15.