Microsoft has been teasing the launch of a new handset that's coming tomorrow, but details have been steadily leaking about the device ahead of its unveiling. As is always the case, not everything that has been leaked so far is completely accurate, although much of what has been revealed about the Lumia 535 is pretty close, based on what we've been told by reliable sources.
In fact, our sources have provided us with info that helps us to correct some small inaccuracies in the specs that have previously been leaked about the new handset. Taking into account the corrections, we understand that the Lumia 535's primary specs will include:
- 5-inch IPS LCD with qHD (960x540px) resolution
- Quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB onboard storage (plus microSD up to 128GB)
- 5MP rear camera with flash, auto-focus and 480p video recording
- Front-facing camera (not confirmed, but one source claims that this will be a 5MP fixed focus unit - which sounds a bit odd to us, but anyway...)
1905mAh battery (model BL-L4A)
- 140.2 x 72.45 x 8.8mm (slightly thinner than the 9.32mm leaked previously)
- Dual-SIM support
There's still no info on price or availability yet, but with the launch scheduled for tomorrow, at least there's not too long to wait until we find out all there is to know about the new handset.