Microsoft is no stranger when it comes to offering Windows Store apps, game, music, movies and TV shows at massive discounts, with the company celebrating "10 Days of 10 Cent Deals" and "12 Days of Deals" in the past. Now, Microsoft has launched its "Ready, Set, Summer" promotion, with discounts ranging from 30% off to up to 75% off on various top-rated apps, games and more.
The deals included in the promotion are as follows:
- Earth 3D, where you can explore political and physical maps, and weather for an upcoming destination. The app is 50% off during the promotion.
- KVADPhoto+ PRO will help retouch your trip photos, including filters, color and text tools, enhancement features and more. The app is now 50% off.
Download Media Player Gold – available for only $5.99 (75% off) – to watch the latest music videos or listen to the newest music from festival headliners.
Listen to Pandora’s special summer-themed stations.
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta (50% off) to help you get a jump start on building that shelter to protect you from the monsters.
- Play games and activities while learning about colors with Crayola Bubbles, available for $0.99.
- Discounts on in-app purchases in puzzle adventure Candy Crush Soda Saga or build your tropical island and discover seaport life in Paradise Bay.
- 30% off of a starter pack for Kings of Thieves, to help you become the wealthiest thief in the world.
- Pre-order Captain America: Civil War and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, among others.
- Or rent Deadpool, Finding Nemo, and Now You See Me, among others.
It is important to note that the aforementioned deals included in the Ready, Set, Summer promotion run from May 27 to June 6. Moreover, this promotion is only available on Windows 10 devices in the US, UK, France, Denmark, Italy, Canada, and Mexico.
Source and image: Microsoft