The Moto Z3 and Moto Z3 Play have been getting a lot of press lately, and that makes sense, since they are the most recent Motorola handsets to be announced. While either of the new models will cost slightly under $500, the older Z2 Play can now be picked up a discounted price.
The original retail price of the Moto Z2 Play was $499.99, but now, it has been discounted to $299.99. The smartphone offers a svelte design and can also accommodate the firm's Moto Mod attachments. Despite being a year old, it has a respectable set of specifications, of which, you can find in full detail down below.
Full specifications of the Moto Z2 Play:
- 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage
- 12MP rear camera with laser and phase detection autofocus, 5MP front-facing camera
- USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3,000mAh battery
If this device interests you, you can head to the source link to make your purchase. The sale will last until 11:59 PM CDT on August 18, 2018, or while supplies last.