Nvidia's first graphics driver of August landed today with support for a multitude of upcoming launches and even a highly anticipated open beta. The GeForce Game Ready 471.68 WHQL driver also brings more G-Sync compatible displays to the mix, plus bug fixes.
Naraka: Bladepoint, the fantasy battle royale title, is exiting beta and launching in full on August 12 worldwide. From Nvidia's end, the game is receiving DLSS and Reflex support, so graphics card owners from the green team are expected to install the latest driver to get the best experience.
Back 4 Blood's open beta is kicking off also on August 12, and this driver is providing official support. DLSS is present in this cooperative zombie shooter as well. Lastly in the supported games section is Psychonauts 2, the Double Fine Productions-developed action platformer that is slated to launch on August 25.
Meanwhile, seven more displays have received G-sync compatible validation with this driver. The latest displays are the AOC AG274FG8R4+ and AG274QG3R4B+, ASUS VG258QM and PG32UQ, Lenovo G24-20, MSI G251F, and the ViewSonic XG320Q.
Here are the bug fixes:
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used. 
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled 
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay. 
- [Assassin's Creed Odyssey]: Drops in frame rate occur during gameplay and when running the benchmark. 
- [Topaz Video Enhance AI]: The application fails to process video with driver TDR error. 
- [D5 Render]: Black corruption overlay occurs with NVIDIA DLSS ON.
- Rendering artifacts appear on the desktop when using NVIDIA SDR deep color (10pbc). 
- [PLA Benchmark][PhysX]: The NVIDIA GPU is not used for PhysX when running the benchmark. 
And these are the known issues:
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2 may display graphical artifacts. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
- To work around, disable MPO using the registry key found in the KB article: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5157/.
- Unable to detect supported display modes for the Samsung Odyssey G9 display 
The 471.68 Game Ready driver is now available for download on the GeForce Experience app. Those looking for the official standalone installation links can find them below. The release notes are here.