The SKT T1 team is incredibly well known in League of Legends circles, even more so since the game is #1 so far in 2017. It is the only team to reach the finals of the World Championships four times, winning three of them. Razer is capitalizing on the team's popularity by releasing a new mouse and pad branded with the team colors and logo.
The new Razer DeathAdder Elite SKT T1 Edition sells for U.S. $79.99 / €89.99, and comes with the same features as the regular DeathAdder edition, just with the SKT T1 logo and black and red color scheme.
If you aren't familiar with the DeathAdder specs, here you go:
- True 16,000 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 450 IPS / 50 g acceleration
- Razer Mechanical Mouse switches
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- 7 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Gold-plated USB connector
- 2.1 m / 7 ft. braided fiber USB cable
- Approximate size: 127 mm / 5 in. (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76 in. (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105 g / 0.23 lbs.
Of course, what's a mouse without a good mouse pad, so Razer has branded one of its Goliathus mats with the SKT T1 logo as well. That will set you back $19.99 / €24.99.
The partnership was struck mainly because the team uses the Razer DeathAdder and Goliathus pad for almost all its matches, including its recent runner-up finish at this year's World Championships.
“The Razer DeathAdder is my mouse of choice that I’ve used during our victories over the past five years,” SKT T1’s Bae “Bang” Jun-sik said in a press release. “The greatest advantage of the mouse is its durability to withstand extensive hours of gaming. It’s gone through the toughest of challenges and has never let me down.”
SKT T1’s Lee “Faker” Sang-hyeok also lent his endorsement: “I used the Razer DeathAdder even before I became a pro gamer. It fits my hands the best.”
No word on how much SKT T1 is getting out of the licensing deal, but if you are a fan of the team through their League of Legends exploits, then this may be for you.
For more gaming related news and reviews, follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter!