ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What's new in ScreenToGif 2.16:
- Added FFmpeg as an optional encoder for Apng.
- Updated the German and Russian translations.
- A message about a missing FFmpeg instance was not interactive.
- When loading images, if those images were not in the correct format, the app would not encode properly as Apng.
- There was an issue with one of the numerical input fields not working as expected (with numbers being typed).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware