SnagIt is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With SnagIt, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to SnagIts editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of SnagIt offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Whats new in Snagit v11.0.1, 29 May, 2012:
- Fixed scrolling capture issues in Firefox and Chrome.
- Fixed a crash bug when Snagit launches on Windows 7N.
- Fixed a crash bug during video recording with hardware acceleration turned on.
- Fixed a bug where video playback would not work on Windows XP and Windows Vista if Camtasia Studio was first installed.
- Fixed a bug where some audio setups would cause a video recording to stop after a few seconds.
- Fixed a bug where starting a video capture over multiple monitors would turn Aero theme off.
- Fixed resizing and renaming bugs with Convert Images.
- Fixed a bug where Snagits Ctrl+Shift+R (repeat last capture) hotkey would override the same hotkey in MS Outlook.