Every week, Microsoft offers discounted games and/or game add-ons to current Xbox Live Gold members. Last week's deals focused entirely on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One while Xbox 360 owners had an eclectic selection of games to purchase at sale prices.
This week, Xbox One owners get a nice assortment of games available for purchase at various discounts, which include:
- Metro 2033 Redux - 40% ($14.99)
- Metro: Last Light Redux - 40% ($14.99)
- Metro Redux Bundle - 50% ($24.75)
- NHL 15 - 50% ($30)
- The Evil Within - 50% ($30)
- Defense Grid 2 - 75% ($6.25)
Available deals on the Xbox 360 are nearly identical, with a couple of omissions:
- Metro: Last Light - 50% ($9.99)
- Metro 2033 - 50% ($9.99)
- NHL 15 - 50% ($29.99)
- The Evil Within - 50% ($29.99)
These sale prices are good through next Monday, April 20. If you haven't picked up an Xbox One yet but are in the market for a new console, residents of both the United States and United Kingdom currently have opportunities to pick up a console for considerably cheaper than its usual $349 starting price.
Source: Major Nelson