Userbenchmark is a standalone (no install required) benchmarking tool that can establish whether your PC is actually running slow and why. It may be that you have an outdated PC struggling to cope with modern apps or perhaps performance is hindered on an otherwise decent PC. Userbenchmark can help identify which is the most likely problem.
How it works:
- Download and run UserBenchMark (UBM)
- Checks include: 4k Align, NCQ, TRIM, SATA, USB & S.M.A.R.T.
- Drive benchmarks include: read, write and mixed IO.
- CPU benchmarks include: integer, floating and string.
- GPU benchmarks include: DX9 and DX10 3D performance.
- Reports are generated and presented on userbenchmark.com
- Identify the strongest components in your PC
- See speed test results from other users
- Compare your components to the highest voted in class
- Share your opinion by voting