Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs. Its the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia. It’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud – so you can work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
Adobe Document Cloud is a revolutionary, modern and efficient way to get work done with documents in the office, at home or on-the-go. At the heart of Document Cloud is the all-new Adobe Acrobat DC, which will take e-signatures mainstream by delivering free e-signing with every individual subscription. Document Cloud includes a set of integrated services that use a consistent online profile and personal document hub. With Adobe Document Cloud, people will be able to create, review, approve, sign and track documents whether on a desktop or mobile device. Businesses will be able to take advantage of Document Cloud for enterprise which provides enterprise-class document services that integrate into systems of record such as CRM, HCM, CLM, and CMS, adding speed, efficiency and transparency to getting business done with documents.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC new feature highlights:
- Work with PDFs from anywhere with the new, free Acrobat DC mobile app for Android or iOS. Select functionality is also available on Windows Phone.
- Use the new Fill & Sign tool in your desktop software to complete PDF forms fast with smart autofill. Download the free Adobe Fill & Sign mobile app to add the same option to your iPad or Android tablet device.
- Save money on ink and toner when printing from your Windows PC.
- Store and access files in Adobe Document Cloud with 5GB of free storage.
- Get instant access to recent files across desktop, web, and mobile devices with Mobile Link.
- Sync your Fill & Sign autofill collection across desktop, web, and iPad devices.
Adobe PDF Pack premium features includes:
- Convert documents and images to PDF files.
- Use your mobile device camera to take a picture of a paper document or form and convert it to PDF.
- Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files.
- Combine multiple files into a single PDF (web only).
- Get signatures from others with a complete e-signature service.
- Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically instead of using fax or overnight services (tracking not available on mobile).
- Store and access files online with 20GB of storage.
Download: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020.006.20034 | Other Languages | 171.0 MB (Freeware)
Link: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Home Page | Release Notes | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
3 Comments - Add comment