TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2023 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2023.2.0 changelog:
- Attention content creators, podcasters, musicians, vloggers, and just about anyone wanting to inject an irresistible dose of expressive flair into their visual projects! Camtasia's new audio visualizers bring your voice, music and sound effects to life, synthesizing your audio tracks with dynamic graphics that excite and engage your viewers more than ever before! And just like Camtasia's dynamic backgrounds, they're drag-and-drop easy to use, and can be easily extended to match the length of your audio on the timeline!
- It is now possible to sign out of Camtasia from Camtasia Home.
- Fixed a resource leak that could lead to increased startup time.
Updates for IT Administrators
- Updated Cairo to version 1.17.8
- Updated Freetype to version 2.12.1
- Updated FriBidi to version 1.0.12
- Updated Glib to version 2.76.3
- Updated Libpng to version 1.6.39
- Updated Pango to version 1.50.14
- Updated Zlib to version 1.2.13
- Updated Expat to version 2.5.0
- Updated PCRE to version 10.42
- Improved sync between video and audio streams in Recorder.
- Improved error messaging for licensing errors.
- Improved Canvas rendering when displaying the Canvas at a scale other than 100%.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent font ligatures from rendering properly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause minor artifacts to be shown on text when using Behaviors.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Fade Behavior from working correctly with special callouts such as Spotlight.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware