CopyQ is an advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features. CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
Items can be:
- edited with internal editor or with preferred text editor,
- moved to other tabs,
- drag’n’dropped to applications,
- marked with tag or a note,
- passed to or changed by custom commands,
- or simply removed.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
CopyQ 7.0 changelog:
Windows installer has an option to install for current user or all users
The preferred format to edit is now "text/plain;charset=utf-8" with "text/plain" as fallback. Additionally, if no such format is available, "text/uri-list" is used.
Toggle Clipboard Storing menu item uses static text and icon instead of changing these dynamically after each use (#2255).
Settings integrity is now handled solely by Qt. Previously, additional *.bak files where created for configuration files.
Commands are no longer migrated to the new format on start. The old command configuration file has been last used in version 3.9.0 (released on 2019-06-27).
Native notification text length is limited now to avoid slow downs when showing notifications in some desktop environments. The limit is about 100,000 characters and 100 lines.
Fixes Sort/Reverse Selected Items menu actions (#2267).
Fixes moving items to a tab in tab bar using drag'n'drop (#1246).
Fixes possibly buggy window manager frame geometry (#2247).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware