Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.8.3 changelog:
- 10873 Use new open and save dialogs everywhere in the program itself
- 10936 Added buttons to copy gradient colors in the color selector
- 10971 ZGE Visualizer: use new open and save dialogs
- 11012 ZGE Visualizer: added warning when exporting uncompressed video files
- 10246 "Render all playlist tracks" (and track groups) doesn't render from the song start
- 10263 Gradient editor in colour selector gets wrong colour for defaults
- 10654 Crash with audio loop recording in FL 20.8.1
- 10913 Env Editor: hints do not follow FL hints rules
- 10925 Delay 3: crash when tweaking controls
- 10935 FPC: no hint shown for pads
- 10937 FPC: the pad popup menu affects the selected pad instead of the one that was clicked on
- 10941 DrumSynth Live: incorrect hint for the OSC 2 envelope shape
- 10970 The audio clip list in the Picker Panel is not updated after rendering the pattern
- 10974 Linked controls are updated in increments of 2 instead of 1 for the Fire controller
- 10983 Maximus: inconsistent selector types for the Time smoothing option in the Options menu
- 10984 DirectWave: the about screen doesn't display a waveform at 200% scaling
- 10994 Maxx plugins: visual glitches when using 300% legacy scaling
- 10998 Automation of the mix level knob for effect slots is compensated by the wrong latency value
- 11001 Stereo Shaper: some visuals are misaligned
- 11004 Some colors can't be selected in the color dialog if the "safe colors" option is enabled
- 11006 The same size is shown in the render window when trying to render a 24 bit or 32 bit wave file
- 11008 DX10: the sound is different in version 20.8.2 compared to earlier versions
- 11011 It's not possible to select an empty filter group in the Channel Rack
- 11016 The selected Channel Rack filter group is not remembered
- 11018 Slicex: trigger notes are not saved
- 11031 Envelope editors don't show hints when the mouse cursor is moved over them
- 11033 GMS: the preset list doesn't have a scroll bar
- 11038 Render to DWP file holds a lock on the resulting file so it can't be deleted
- 11040 Distructor: incorrect value shown in the control popup menu when used in Patcher
- 11047 Edison: metadata is not saved to wave file
- 11057 Wrapper: the sidechain menu treats entries that start with "-" as a caption
- 9032 Note color in the piano roll is different when the color dialog is opened and accepted
- 590 Edison: plugin window doesn't snap to edges when resizing
- 10940 The Detached option is enabled for plugins that can't be attached but have to remain detached.
- 10258 Various visual bugs related to using multiple screens
Download: FL Studio 20.8.3 Build 2293 | 928.0 MB (Shareware)
Download: FL Studio 20.8.3 Build 1566 for Mac | 787.0 MB
View: FL Studio Homepage
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment