Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.9.2 Build 2881 release notes:
- 12796 Scripting: channels.showGraphEditor now also accepts a channel group index parameter
- 12737 Scripting: The "res" parameter in incEventValue is now optional
- 12770 Scripting: Added a function to let a script show some notifications
- 12750 Debug log doesn't show correct touch screen information
- 12716 Incorrect hints on some controls in the export score to PDF window
- 12258 Pot pickup does not work for Omni MIDI Links
- 12751 Surface Pen erases when it should add notes
- 12370 FLEX: Limiter doesn't sound the same as in previous versions
- 12810 Fruity Slicer: splitting and removing slices does not update note names in the piano roll
- 12709 Scripting: Detection of MIDI devices doesn't always work
- 12774 Scripting: Incorrect results from the function plugins.getParamValue
- 12797 Scripting: Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 is detected even though it's not specifically supported
- 12743 Scripting: Playlist track indexes aren't checked correctly
- 12742 Scripting: Parameter indexes aren't checked in getParamName and getParamValueString
- 12794 Scripting: Red focus rectangle on channel rack makes it impossible to click on controls
- 12814 Scripting: The value of event.Handled is ignored when it's set inside OnPitchBend
- 12811 (macOS) MIDI Clock messages show up in the FL Studio debugger as not handled
See the full Bugfix and Changelog here
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware