Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
What is new in this version:
- Users have now the options to schedule reminders for a reboot when one is needed
- What's new screen (when conditions are met)
- New Settings Manage Alerts option (Teams only)
- Improved detection and remediation
- Improved performance
Some Issues now addressed:
- Fixed: Persisting conflicts with Local Area Networks that impact Printers and other Devices
- Fixed: ARW Component Protection Event report does not include registry objects
- Fixed: Several UI issues
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware