Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkeys Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Toms Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
Mp3tag 3.13 changelog:
- This version comes with a revised Tag Sources confirmation dialog which allows for selecting individual fields for import, improved sorting performance for the File List, a new online documentation, and many other improvements and fixes. See the Release Notes for more details.
Changes in Mp3tag 3.14:
- This version is a maintenance release that fixes regressions from the previous release. See the Release Notes for more details.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware