PDF-XChange Editor is a comprehensive PDF editor that allows you to create, view, edit, annotate, and digitally sign PDF documents with ease. With advanced features like OCR, document security, and PDF optimization, PDF-XChange Editor is a powerful tool for both personal and professional use.
Whether you need to edit text, images, or links, or add comments, stamps, or watermarks, PDF-XChange Editor provides all the necessary tools to make your PDFs look perfect. Additionally, it supports a wide range of file formats, including PDF, XPS, and DOCX, making it easy to convert and share your documents.
PDF-XChange Editor key features:
- Edit text and images in PDF documents
- Add and remove pages from PDF files
- Annotate and markup PDFs with comments, highlights, and stamps
- Use OCR to convert scanned documents into searchable text
- Create and fill out PDF forms
- Sign and certify PDF documents digitally
- Add and edit hyperlinks within PDFs
- Extract text and images from PDF files
- Batch process multiple PDF files at once
- Customize the interface to your preferences
- Work with multiple documents in tabs
- Convert PDFs to other formats such as Word, Excel, and HTML
- Use advanced redaction tools to permanently remove sensitive information
- Add customizable headers and footers to PDFs
- Merge multiple PDF documents into a single file
- Split PDF documents into multiple files
- Add watermarks to PDF documents
- Use the measurement tools to calculate distances and areas in PDFs
- ....and much more
What's new in PDF-XChange Editor 10.1.1.381:
- Added Group Policy features to allow/prevent opening specific URLs inside PDF files.
- Added Group Policy options to control which actions are available for serial key lists.
- Implemented a richMediaAnnot.callAS method. (40494)
Bugfixes and Improvements
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for further information.
- Changed how we handle showing "Places". Previously adding a "Place" via registry keys resulted in repeated instances of that "Place" appearing in the UI after an application restart. We now handle such "Places" correctly, and show them only once.
- Fixed an issue with highlighting search results inside the Search Pane.
- Fixed an issue with a 'ghost' text box that may appear inside the Comments Pane when users click repeatedly on the page using the TextBox/Typewriter tools.
- Fixed a rare issue with UI automation that could cause a desynchronization between the application's UI and an external screen reader app.
- Fixed an issue with saving settings when the 'New Document' option is used from the right-click context menu in Windows Explorer.
- Fixed several issues and a potential crash related to using 'Drag and Drop' on document tabs when moving them between different main windows.
- Made a minor fix to enable image options in the context menu of the 'Edit Objects' tool in cases where the tool is activated immediately after the image is selected using the 'Select Text' tool.
- Handled a special case observed when a user changed the layout of the monitors in a way that resulted in the main window opening outside of the existing monitors. (There had been a monitor at that location, but it was taken away, or repositioned in the monitor layout). Now the position of the main window has been corrected to guarantee visibility in all cases.
- Improved navigation via the 'Tab' key in the Preferences, DocumentProps, and DocumentMetadata dialog boxes, and fixed a minor bug with handling the 'Tab' key inside the ribbon UI's 'File' menu.
- Fixed an issue when applying OCR to scanned documents when the pages contain special monochrome and lightweight mask-images.
- Fixed an issue with copying text from content when it has '\t'(0x0A) symbols. Now PDF-XChange Editor replaces them all with whitespaces.
- Fixed an issue with login requests being prompted every time a file is opened from Dropbox.
- Fixed an issue that prevented adding multiple Dropbox accounts.
- Increased the maximum page size limit from 200 to 300 inches.
- Increased the contrast between the highlight color and grayed text inside the Quick Launch dropdown list.
Download: PDF-XChange Editor (64-bit) | Portable ~300.0 MB (Shareware)
Download: PDF-XChange Editor (32-bit) | Portable ~200.0 MB
Download: PDF-XChange ARM64 | 247.0 MB
Download: PDF-XChange Portable @PortableApps.com | 97.0 MB
View: PDF-XChange Editor Website | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware