WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP 6.1.1 changelog:
- Translations completed: Brazilian Portuguese, Farsi and Portuguese; and updated: French and Italian.
- Support for file masks in Keep local directory up to date extension. 1892.
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.1u.
- Bug fix: Patterns in default values of extension options were escaped in an extension tooltip.
- Bug fix: Calculate Directory Sizes command was redundantly in all local panel column context menus.
- Bug fix: Thanks and transitioning help toolbar message in Store installation was not readable in Dark theme. 2198
- Bug fix: MSI installer runs in Catalan language (or possibly fails) when used in GPO. 2199
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware