Windows 7 Build 7057 x64

I wish Microsoft would just stop making x86 builds and come to there senses. Torrent has 1 seeder, hope it's legit.

Time Zone? Please explain?? :huh:

Expiration is set in one time zone (presumably where Redmond is), but displayed in local computer's time. So while it's still 1st of March in Redmond it can already be 2nd in, say Europe or Asia.

Expiration is set in one time zone (presumably where Redmond is), but displayed in local computer's time. So while it's still 1st of March in Redmond it can already be 2nd in, say Europe or Asia.

I know what a time zone is, I was joking. :D

Oh man! been watching for it for hours and just now that I have to be out the whole day it pops up :(

x64 never gave me anything else then trouble and problems. 7048 x64 was the worst experience ever. Random freezes because of faulty WIFI drivers. I hate that..and I hate it even more if there are no better drivers out there. So for me, x64 won't happen again, atleast not with w7. x86 works perfectly fine.

a link to the torrent or a pm would be nice. 32bit installed and is running good. medea center was a little quarky but so far thats all the trouble ive had.

I wish Microsoft would just stop making x86 builds and come to there senses. Torrent has 1 seeder, hope it's legit.

remove head from backside then speak .

why in the hell would they STOP making x86 build not everyone has the need for the massive amounts of ram

remove head from backside then speak .

why in the hell would they STOP making x86 build not everyone has the need for the massive amounts of ram

Computers are evolving fast and the need for more ram is arising to multitask more and with 4gb of ram on a 32bit version of Windows you will not see any improvement. This is why some of us like x64 because it uses memory more efficiently and In many cases I find it a LOT faster.

yea yea i now about x64 but you dodge the the point WHY should they stop. like i said alot of people have no need for 4 + gigs of ram 2 are plenty .

If you want to start an argument please start a thread in another section, this one is for a new leak of 64 bit Windows 7. X64 can handle 2gb of ram easily.

7057 x64 seems to be available for about 1 hour...

X64

CRC32 22ef1237

MD5 3e262526f9a758c5b3624910a05c2699

SHA-1 b79d4552a7a871901e881ae308f9188e04a4f929

Computers are evolving fast and the need for more ram is arising to multitask more and with 4gb of ram on a 32bit version of Windows you will not see any improvement. This is why some of us like x64 because it uses memory more efficiently and In many cases I find it a LOT faster.

There is still a market for 32-bit OSes. Many people run legacy solutions that aren't 64-bit compatible, and the mobile Intel Atom processors used in netbooks are 32-bit.