9/11 Pentagon Crash

I can't believe how people believe everything they see. Some people without a life turned to their best friend Photoshop and did this. " WOW This video is telling us that it was a missle, I believe them now. Wow, this video is showing a swimming cow! Thats awsome that they can swim now". n00bs

hmm i can't view the video for some reason. but i seriously doubt that a "missle" hit it. so what happened to the plane that was hijacked, i mean the people on it did they just disapeer? well whoever thought of this one, spent way too much time on a poor theory.

I can't believe how people believe everything they see. Some people without a life turned to their best friend Photoshop and did this. " WOW This video is telling us that it was a missle, I believe them now. Wow, this video is showing a swimming cow! Thats awsome that they can swim now". n00bs

Why do people need to reply with rude comments?

Yes, I'm a noob, then, you're a troll.

I don't get it... why would you start a tread that already has this link in it (oh well, 4 minutes after this post, you posted) and then come here and say that?

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...#entry584458531

If thats the case, why were those 3 or 4 videos never released? ;)

People can believe what they want to believe.

And you made another thread about the same goddamn video.

the footage of airline crashes as evidence the pentagon wasn't the site of one is ridiculous. Those planes didn't slam into a building! I also don't recall seeing large parts of jets around the WTC.

The quotes that say it sounded like a missile are from random people, who may or may not exist, and none of them are identifed as aviation experts.

But, as has already been said: flight 77 did take off, and there were people on it. Where did all of those people go?

How did a military plane get that close to the pentagon? It would have to have taken off from a nearby airbase, since supersonic jets don't have the range of an airliner. It couldn't have taken off over the ocean as the early warning radar would have picked it up.

Lastly- missiles don't pierce. They detonate on impact. The shape is merely to make them aerodynamic in flight. No way a missile would slam through 3 rings of the pentagon. A bunker buster bomb could do it, but it couldn't fly such a horizonal trajectory.

I know it's a bunch of bullcrap. Some people without a like turned to their best friend photoshop and made some crap up to be "cool"

One thing I won't believe, is all the uneducated people saying, "it was a missile", simply because, they wouldn't have a clue what a missile really sounds like, unless they've dealt with them in the past.. which most people, won't have.