9/11 Pentagon Crash

Guest bartekpl

Lay of him dudes. My opinion is that you two shouldn't even be members of neowin with your n00bish opinions..Go back to n00bs St.

Guest bartekpl
I have my opinion on this issue as well. You're an idiot.

:laugh: Ill agree too

what the ****, im not calling the dude one, I agreed @ what he said about this topic so **** him and **** u too.

How old are you dude? Maybe you should just get out of this discussion. :rolleyes:

Mister Lamar

what the ****, im not calling the dude one, I agreed @ what he said about this topic so **** him and **** u too.

How old are you dude? Maybe you should just get out of this discussion. :rolleyes:

get off me

krakow

Okay, everyone shut up, discuss the video please.

cyoung1616

Awful lot of talk about being a noobie from someone with these stats

Group: Registered

Member No.: 55,478

Cody

IlliniPi
Read my post before you say anything about it. I doubt any of you have, therefore, read it. Otherwise don't comment about it.

It's like saying your mom is dumb. I don't know your mom, so I can't say that unless I met her.

I read your entire post, and I gave it every chance it deserved of your theory possibly happening. I also read the Snopes page which proved this missle/not an airplane theory wrong.

CactusZac098

And you base that I am an idiot on what? Saying my opinion? Read all the info on sites like 911timeline.net and thisiswhoweare.com I can also guarantee you didn't even read my post.

You probably just read the first line, and like the moron you are, were like "OMG he's an idiot. I shall post this flashing, stupid 'You're an idiot' picture with faces, for I am a loser. Hehehehe." If you have to post a picture to say something, you're an idiot.

Can't even have an intelligent conversation over a major matter because you're all idiots (most of you seem like you are anyways) wasting precious air. If you feel you have something smart to say, then say it on here. Don't flame people with these "You're an idiot" one-liners that you noobs do, instead, just private message me, don't need other peoples topics being spammed by little kids, morons, and noobs.

Edited by CactusZac098
Mister Lamar
And you base that I am an idiot on what? Saying my opinion? Read all the info on sites like 911timeline.net and thisiswhoweare.com I can also guarantee you didn't even read my post.

You probably just read the first line, and like the moron you are, were like "OMG he's an idiot. I shall post this flashing, stupid 'You're an idiot' picture with faces, for I am a loser. Hehehehe." If you have to post a picture to say something, you're an idiot.

yea the ****** removed my flashy pic, but its good. U saw it and thats all that matters

Guest bartekpl

Member No.: 1,575

NICE DUDE!

Guess what. Lets get back to the subject.

What I think about this Pentagon crap is that there was a plane. just like someone here said before, how can so many people disappear. They were on a magical airplane to a magical land?

Mister Lamar

but are these the actual pics from the Pentagon. I remember seeing this on the news and there was a lot or wreckage. The clips I remember seeing showed a plane crashing into the building, maybe im brainwashed or something, but I don't remember just seeing an explosion

IlliniPi

What the hell are you talking about? I posted no picture whatsoever. I read your entire (yes, believe it, entire) post twice actually and still I go with what actually happened. I went through a couple of the sites, the 911 in Plane Site in paticular, and read through a majority of their "facts." Its mostly based on misquotes, pictures they have which aren't even found on the highest rated news sites, as well as just a pile of bull****. They're trying to get you to buy a video to prove their theory of the WTC Towers being blown up by bombs. Why can't they just put all their "facts" online to prove this wonderful theory? Because they have none! Its all just bull****.

alexchu2643
wow,interesting everyone should watch it

It does make for an excellent conversation on propaganda and manipulation. It would be interesting to see where the funding came from on this. If it were funded, I'm willing to bet the people who funded it have an agenda that's not in step with that of the U.S. government. (If you could call the aggregate of varying ideas an "agenda")

RadishTM
yea the ****** removed my flashy pic, but its good. U saw it and thats all that matters

Yeah I removed it, you got beef with me?

Because it won't go down well here.

Radish?

Mister Lamar
Yeah I removed it, you got beef with me?

Because it won't go down well here.

Radish?

do u think I give a ****

krakow

Member No.: 1,575

NICE DUDE!

Guess what. Lets get back to the subject.

What I think about this Pentagon crap is that there was a plane. just like someone here said before, how can so many people disappear. They were on a magical airplane to a magical land?

Dude, the government can do anything, its not that hard to make them dissapear in stats. Does it look like a plane? Get your head straight.

Guest bartekpl
but are these the actual pics from the Pentagon. I remember seeing this on the news and there was a lot or wreckage. The clips I remember seeing showed a plane crashing into the building, maybe im brainwashed or something, but I don't remember just seeing an explosion

We dont remember because it happened a while ago and the emotions made us forget the details and just remember the BIG PICTURE. The big picture was the TT not pentagon.

RadishTM
do u think I give a ****

Not really by the looks of it, but at least you won't be able to post.

Good day Sir (Y)

Radish?

CactusZac098

Remember....people who work at Area 51 disappear on a daily basis. They get on the plane from L.V. to Area 51, and are never seen again and have no trace that they were alive at all. The government can do anything.

feverish-
Remember....people who work at Area 51 disappear on a daily basis. They get on the plane from L.V. to Area 51, and are never seen again and have no trace that they were alive at all. The government can do anything.

What you refer to as Area 51 was decommisioned about 10 years ago. Besides, the closest thing you probably mean as Area 51 dealt mostly with experimental flying projects...if you're looking for the little grey men, that location was split in to two seperate entities a few years back. So come up with some new material.

:sleep:

CactusZac098

You really think it was decomissioned? Sad sad little man.....Ever actually been out to Area 51? There's still guards around the whole area. Ever have a friend who went out there disappear for 2 weeks, come back and say nothing ever happened? I doubt it....I have. Yes, it dealt mostly with experimental flying projects, and much, much more.

But anyways...to get back on topic....Umm...I got nothing other than saying the government did it.

feverish-
You really think it was decomissioned? Sad sad little man.....Ever actually been out to Area 51? There's still guards around the whole area. Ever have a friend who went out there disappear for 2 weeks, come back and say nothing ever happened? I doubt it....I have. Yes, it dealt mostly with experimental flying projects, and much, much more.

But anyways...to get back on topic....Umm...I got nothing other than saying the government did it.

I will allow you to believe what you want to believe, since it obviously brings you some sort of perverse glee, and I am unable to continue this any further. Area 51 (the actual location) may or may not remain in use, however, what it had previously been utilized for is no longer.

Sometimes the easiest way to keep certain people busy is to make them believe what they want to believe. ;)

MDboyz

lolz ...

This is just another fake movie... like the movie that said the US faked landing on the moon... enuff said.. move on...

Guest bartekpl

It's as fake as the "free ipod" website. My friend is supposed to get it, a month passed and nothing. rofl

It's just like those people who are saying that Hitler didn't kill any jews.. :rofl:

krakow

I never heard that, did you make it up your self? All this terrorism **** is caused by jews.....

jews (israel) never had there own land. no country, israel was formed in like 1950 by the uk and us, they gave them a piece a land to **** off

and the jews keep stealing palestines land cuz its not enough for them, so the arabs are like "wtf mate?" and they want help from the american government

whos the american government? whos congress? jews, and what do they do? ignore the arabs, what do the arabs do? try to get attention by performing terrorism on the world, it will never end, our whole governemnt is run by jews, jews help israel, palestine and israel have been fighting for so many years

and americans keep supporting israel anyway, sorry for my grammer/english

IlliniPi
It's as fake as the "free ipod" website. My friend is supposed to get it, a month passed and nothing. rofl

It's just like those people who are saying that Hitler didn't kill any jews.. :rofl:

2 of my friends have received the free iPods. I'm still trying to figure out what side you're on here... :huh: