9/11 Pentagon Crash

Mister Lamar    0

u know, Im sure a plane flew into the pentagon, but LOL@this, that music was off the chizzanie!!!!!! :D

That clip brought back some negative memories............. :pinch:

JK1150    0

this is a joke, right?

ok, then, where did the plane that was high jacked go? planes that make crash landings and do not survive leave marks, notice how all those wreckage photos where in realitively clear fields.

could a plane leave such precise holes?: can a missle? the plane obviously slide through the pentagon before exploding, leaving holes the size of an airplane's body.

videos taken: the FBI wanted to find out all the information they could, they had to get the info as soon as they could to start the investigation. also for the wreckage, watch the planes hit the WTC, they exploded and didn't leave wreckage, they burst into complete flames.

sounded like a missle?: oh, so they know what a plane going at high speed a few feet from the ground sounds like? the plane was probably going 3x the speed of a landing plane, so it would "sound" faster than a regular plane approaching an airport.

the guy couldn't fly in his lessons?: he had to crash a plane, you don't need to know flying that well to crash...

they saw military jets/personal planes: WOW! planes over D.C., no way.

left nothing on the grass?: it hit the building....

intact rolls of wire: they were metal, metal doesn't catch fire, and i just established it didn't hit the ground, so why would those catch fire?

intact windows: honestly, I don't see how those are windows intact, but how would a missle leave windows intact anyway

how could ANYONE believe this?

Edited by JK1150
eth3l    1

Here is the best thing for that unruly, but well made piece of propaganda:

"Planes *mess up* the ground" (nice description)

The people who said they 'heard' a missle . . . I wonder how many missles they have actually heard before.

There are also a group of people who think that Bush detonated an atomic weapon at the WTC site, and the planes were just a front.

site

IT is weird and suspicious evidence though. Personally I think th eplane that went doen in Pennsylvania field was shot down.

Vafer1    0

:no:

But, as has already been said: flight 77 did take off, and there were people on it. Where did all of those people go?
also, moved to area 51

Maybe the plane went to area 51

doesnt it make ya wonder? But then again I know this hit a federal office but wouldnt the FAA be the ones to confisicate the videos? since it would be part of their investigation.... but then again like the 9/11 commision said the gov't agencies arent working together. They should make another gov't buearu called The United States: Federal Buearu of Truth. LOL :D :sleep:

What an oxymoron

RadishTM    318

Interesting flash video, even more interesting is that the FBI allegedly confiscated all known videos in the vicinity of the Pentagon and have yet to be released.

Would like to see that security video in higher quality to make the distinction of it either being a plane or a missile.

Radish?

GrandMaster    582

ive seen lots of **** regarding this topic. it definetly wasnt a plane, cos where was the rest of it ?

RadishTM    318

Threads Merged

Radish?

Sn1p3t    0

Link down :(

EDIT: Actually, just go to their site and it works.

Edited by Sn1p3t
....    0

None of the links work. Besides...it's an airplane. 90 people and an airplane just don't disappear.

supernova_00    1

the god damn plane hit the building and caught fire where the hell do you think it went? what do you think was on fire for a day or two? just like the WTC the heat from the everyburing melted the supports which caused the collapse of the buildings...same heat in the pentagon wreckage, dont you think the less tuff metal of the airplane melted or burned? The windows....they aren't regular windows in you house...they are at least 2 feet thick

feverish-    0

This is probably one of the stupidest conspiracy theories I have ever heard.

The planes that were used were selected beforehand because they had been -fully fueled- and would still have most of that fuel onboard when they struck their intended target. Essentially the planes would be flying fuel-air bombs when they hit, and it would vaporize most of the debris in the gigantic fireball explosion that everyone saw when the WTC got hit. So yeah, maybe it could have sounded like a bomb or missle going off...but how many people have heard what a few thousand pounds of jet fuel sounds like when it is ignited? Probably like a BIG EXPLOSION! Duh!

I'm sorry, but if you believe any of this crap, you're a moron. Seriously. I can entertain a lot of the other conspiracy theories about Bush and all that other rot, and agree some of it is plausible, but there is NO reason for them to stage the hijacking of an aircraft loaded with civilians, make it seem as though the plane crashes into the Pentagon, when in reality it was hit by a secret, unseen missle, then they turn around and make all those people and that plane vanish? What the hell would be the point of any of that, especially when they have a plane they now need to get rid of anyways?? Use a little common sense...sheesh.

eth3l    1
None of the links work. Besides...it's an airplane. 90 people and an airplane just don't disappear.

They never existed. Its all a big republican plot to manipulate the constitution, take away our rights so Geo. Bush can sell some oil.

duh.

Jim K    16,002

some of you folks actually believe that the missile hit the Pentagon? :woot:

You have GOT to be kidding me. :cry:

CactusZac098    0

An airplane does disappear if it wasn't a plane, but rather...a missile. Go to www.thisiswhoweare.com and www.911timeline.net. I, myself believe the government did it (probably gonna get a bunch of people mad now :unsure:).

Why you ask? Well...put yourself in to the position of a terrorist. Your main goal is to inflict damage on a mass scale and to cause fear and terror. Now...would you rather hit the WTC, the Pentagon, and potentially another target in Washington D.C., or a nuclear power plant 20 or so miles from NYC, thus causing damage on a large scale while in posession of large planes? Well, of course you would hit the nuclear power plant and cause a meltdown, you're a terrorist!

But...this would not be wise to do to your own people if the government was behind it. Hit the nuclear power plant, kill millions of innocent Americans and damage prime land for years and causing fallout over a wide range. Or....being the government, they could hit the WTC, the Pentagon (on the side that was being worked on, go figure), and crash a plane into a Penn. field, and cover it all up since it will be a federal investigation, not allowing the FAA or other lower organizations to investigate, and get away with it.

In the WTC, the FBI and CIA had offices, unofficially. A member of the CIA, who was pretty high, quit the CIA 2 days before 9/11 and was in the WTC during the incedent. The Pentagon was hit on the side which was being redone, I find that very odd, since that part of the Pentagon was not important.

Why? Because, fear gains control. You put fear into a major situation, and people won't question you. Only the smart will refuse to fear and will question.

And the jet fuel could not have melted or destroyed all the debris, no matter what, nor destroy the steel beams (which melt at very very high temps, higher than those cause by exploding jet fuel) in the WTC.

I have more...I'm too tired to put it all. I could argue with someone over this for years, but I won't. We all have our opinions on this, and I like to keep it that way.

Kestrel    0

The word is "MISSILE" - there is no such thing as a "MISSLE" - SAY the word correctly and you will SPELL the word correctly.

IlliniPi    0
We all have our opinions on this, and I like to keep it that way.

I have my opinion on this issue as well. You're an idiot.

krakow    0
very, very believable... but if it was a missile, or smaller aircraft... what happened to the Boeing?

Crashed in Philly, that was the one that was "headed" to the Pentagon.

CactusZac098    0

Read my post before you say anything about it. I doubt any of you have, therefore, read it. Otherwise don't comment about it.

It's like saying your mom is dumb. I don't know your mom, so I can't say that unless I met her.

Emile    1

:rolleyes: ...jeesh! Conspiracy theorists...isn't there enough stress in your life.

krakow    0

The government was behind it all.

RadishTM    318

Now what was the point in calling him an idiot?

You should have just left it alone and stuck to your opinion - no need to be nasty.

Radish?

Mister Lamar    0

:laugh: Ill agree too

what the ****, im not calling the dude one, I agreed @ what he said about this topic so **** him and **** u too.