9/11 Pentagon Crash

kombolcha

have you guys tried viewing this in infranview?

i'm pretty sure its a bug, but the part of the flash with the red text it looks censored.

post-92-1093845514.jpg

+Xinok

Just a bit of common sense, if it was a missile, don't you think somebody would have reported SEEING it?

I'm also guessing most of you missed this link, which makes a lot more sense than the flash:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm << Has a picture of airplane debris!!!

ScottKin

Thanks, xinok - I wasn't sure of the URL on Snopes.

--ScottKin

electic102

This is probably the dumbest thread of all time. The people who claim this stuff have absolutely nothing better to do than come up wth this crap. The exist due to sheer ignorance. The fact is that they basically don't know what a plane looks like when it explodes. Google up some picks on when a plain crashes into the ground to see what it looks like. Just rubble. These are the same guys that said we never went to the moon.

yawn.

nX07

Intresting to watch, however it is not true. My .02'

Danrarbc
An airplane does disappear if it wasn't a plane, but rather...a missile. Go to www.thisiswhoweare.com and www.911timeline.net. I, myself believe the government did it (probably gonna get a bunch of people mad now :unsure:). ...

And the jet fuel could not have melted or destroyed all the debris, no matter what, nor destroy the steel beams (which melt at very very high temps, higher than those cause by exploding jet fuel) in the WTC.

There are 4 missing planes, and the passengers and crew on those four planes are missing. If there was a missle there is in fact still a plane that must be accounted for.

Jet fuel can melt and destroy aluminum. As for melting steel, you don't have to melt it just weaken it to point where it can't handle the weight of a building any longer.

mattmatik

Well, I don't know how this could have been a missile anyway. The United States military has no direct orders to fire on any civilian aircraft. This is one of the things being discussed for FUTURE instances where defensive action might need to be taken, but has yet to be approved.

And I don't want to hear about how the government would do such a thing to protect the Pentagon. To mobilize a jet fighter squad and intercept the aircraft takes time, especially back when there was no heightened security alerts or any of that garbage we have to deal with now. And I doubt they would be firing missiles all over Washington. I'm sure everyone here can attest that minutes before the first planes hit, America was as lax as ever. We didn't have fighter jets sitting on runways waiting to shoot planes down.

And all you people posting pictures of other airliners crashing are wasting time. Those accidents occured in remote areas with lots of space. I'm sure you could find a picture of the Pennsylvania crash and it will look like that; but we all know what happened with the airliners that hit the Trade Center. Those jets went INTO the building and then exploded. That's what happened here. It's not like the plane hit a brick wall and just fell to the ground.

mattmatik
And the jet fuel could not have melted or destroyed all the debris, no matter what, nor destroy the steel beams (which melt at very very high temps, higher than those cause by exploding jet fuel) in the WTC.

So, you are saying that the two towers didn't collapse due to the planes crashing into them? Hahahaha. So, what the H E L L brought them down? Wind? You don't need to melt steel to expose it's weakness. Steel can be manipulated at very high temperatures which is exactly what happened to the towers. Because the steel was weakened (notice I didn't say melted) it couldn't support the weight of the levels above. All it took was one level of the structure to be compromised and gravity does the rest.

Go to your local food store and find a stack of canned food. Pull one from the middle of the stack and see what happens. Or go play Jenga.

Bearded Kirklander
I can't believe how people believe everything they see. Some people without a life turned to their best friend Photoshop and did this. " WOW This video is telling us that it was a missle, I believe them now. Wow, this video is showing a swimming cow! Thats awsome that they can swim now". n00bs

Same here - it is worrysome

simm_isengard
Go to your local food store and find a stack of canned food. Pull one from the middle of the stack and see what happens. Or go play Jenga.

Ever pull out the top 1/4 of a jenga, it falls from the top not the bottom, and it makes a nice little mess all across the table, it doesnt just pancake out. Like the WTC did, both of them i might add.

the US government did it to keep the sheep in line and to make sure we go to war.

Thats where I stand, flame me all you want, but if you want the real madman in the White House vote Bush sr and his figure head of a son, but if you want the lesser of the two evils then vote the Kerry.

I pray to God EVERY DAY that we only got 2 months for him left in office and not another 4 yrs.

Jason S.
Ever pull out the top 1/4 of a jenga, it falls from the top not the bottom, and it makes a nice little mess all across the table, it doesnt just pancake out. Like the WTC did, both of them i might add.

the US government did it to keep the sheep in line and to make sure we go to war.

Thats where I stand, flame me all you want, but if you want the real madman in the White House vote Bush sr and his figure head of a son, but if you want the lesser of the two evils then vote the Kerry.

I pray to God EVERY DAY that we only got 2 months for him left in office and not another 4 yrs.

(Y) :yes:

berz

Having been at ground zero two days after 9/11, all I can do is shake my head. Why don't we go back to UFOs, Jimmy Hoffa's body, and the Kennedy assasination? Some things just come across as tasteless.

42n81

Plane crashes into a building.

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/w450728.htm

A U.S. Army Air Forces B-25 crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building in New York in heavy fog. The crash killed both crew members and eleven people in the building. (July 28, 1945)

post-92-1093868343.jpg

Jason S.
This is probably the dumbest thread of all time. The people who claim this stuff have absolutely nothing better to do than come up wth this crap. The exist due to sheer ignorance. The fact is that they basically don't know what a plane looks like when it explodes. Google up some picks on when a plain crashes into the ground to see what it looks like. Just rubble. These are the same guys that said we never went to the moon.

yawn.

it's ignorant to flame even though youve never researched this... if you did and still believed it then you would back up this post w/ some counterfacts to what we're talking about. all we're trying to do w/ this thread is discuss what we believe... then, of course, it gets flooded w/ people that cant deal with anything different from their little sheltered world, and all of a sudden we're crazy loonies. just let us believe what we want... we obviously let you believe what you want. the way i see it... there's some people that will never learn.. some that will. it really is like The Matrix. We took the red pill. you guys want the blue pill over and over. im trying to help the people that will learn that the US govt is not the perfect entity that brainwashed citizens think it is. the US is not the best country in the world. im proud to be an american... but not in the sense that the average american is.

does it not bother anyone that Kerry is a member of the Skull & Bones... Bush Sr. was a member, head of CIA, a member of the CFR? the bush's are personal friends w/ the Bin Ladens. is all this really just crackpot theories? i think it's just senseable to me... we grow up w/ our teachers telling us that "we live in a country where anyone can become president" this is clearly not true... most people have no idea where we get our presidents.. they arent average citizens (w/ the exception of Lincoln) most of them are royalty, they have lineage from the past. they all come from extremely wealthy families... so.. i dont know, you make the call.

heres a quote from the book im reading right now:

"A more recent example of members' fierce loyalty was shown in the 1980s scandal of President Bush's (Sr) connection with the criminal activity in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI). As the bank's illegal activities came to light-involving many prominent names-attempts were made by the Bush administration to block or blunt any meaningful investigation. Finally a formal investigation of the BCCI was launched by the Senate Foreign Relations Sbucommitee on Terrorism, Narcotics, and International Opeations headed by Massachusetts senator John Kerry. Kerry was chairman of the Democractic Senate Campaign Commitee, which had received significant BCCI contributions, and he was also a member of Skull and Bones. The Kerry-led investigation foundered. Jack Blum, a special counsel to Kerry's subcommittee, stated, 'I proposed a serious investigation of BCCI and was brushed aside...A high-level cover-up of everything concerning BCCI was set into place after Customs stumbled across their money-laundering operation in Miami, and it's still in place.'"

ok, im done... i know it's not going to end, but i just wish the people that are just going to flame would leave... let us have a meaningful conversation about something we believe in.

HoochieMamma

Man I leave this thread for a couple of hours and 3 people get banned and 1 restricted :huh: wtf?

42n81
heres a quote from the book im reading right now:

What's the book called?

Jason S.

Rule by Secrecy - Jim Marrs

steelhand
you gotta be kiddin me rite?

so the WHOLE AIR PLANE MELTED? but not the building and the windows?

some of the windows HAD GLASS in them:S so the heat was hot enough to MELT AND VAPORIZE an airplane..but not the windows...lmao..hahaha

and dude..at a landing speed..you should be able to see AT LEAST A WING or somethin..usually the wings seperate fromthe plane..

and u tell me how come NO news crew filmed the insident?

not a SINGLE van (after the crash) a helicopter? a SINGLE NEWS CHANNEL COVERD THE CRASH! for WTC..we had 3980398093930 diff channels showing the crash live...but for pentegon..NOT EVEN A SINGLE CREW?

plzzzzz

It's Lexan not glass.

steelhand
So, you are saying that the two towers didn't collapse due to the planes crashing into them? Hahahaha. So, what the H E L L brought them down? Wind? You don't need to melt steel to expose it's weakness. Steel can be manipulated at very high temperatures which is exactly what happened to the towers. Because the steel was weakened (notice I didn't say melted) it couldn't support the weight of the levels above. All it took was one level of the structure to be compromised and gravity does the rest.

The planes crashing into the towers didn't bring them down as intended. The fire weakened the already damaged support structure and brought them down. If we gave more money to support our Fire Departments instead of paying for our President to go on vacation every week it is quite possible that towers could have survived long enough to allow all of the people inside to have escaped.

NJ Louch

OK - here's my personal view. I'm not gonna argue it or defend it cos that would go on for days, but just wanted to express it.

9/11 has become the biggest scapegoat for EVERYTHING ever! It was tragic, the perpetrators were, well I honestly cannot think of words powerful enough to describe the simmering rage that still exists. The whole WTC thing sickened me.

However, I truly believe that no plane crashed into the pentagon. I have never seen a picture of it, but seen plenty of the aftermath with NO PLANE. The damage looks too minor, the hole (impact area) too small.

But, back on topic. 9/11 being a scapegoat. Anything is being traced back to it nowadays.

Passport rulings being changed and civil liberties being revoked - 9/11.

War with (insert middle east nation here) - 9/11.

Massive "defence" budget - 9/11.

Heck I was queuing in my local bank, and the "queue assistant" (what a job) traced the delays back to 9/11 (people now need to prove they are not terrorists laundering money is the crux of it).

Yes it was terrible, but the sooner that people learn to move on and not be so reactionary about it, the sooner the governments will know they cannot label it the scapegoat for war that it has become.

Jason S.

youre on the right track...

Peter Griffin
have you ever seen a car run into a home? It doesnt stop at the wall and bounce off. It goes INTO the building. But yeah I saw it hit but you are right I didnt see what I saw :rolleyes:

You expect everyone to just trust you and take your word for it?

You may have very well saw what you said you saw, but then again, you could be full of BS. That is just another thing people will have to decide for themselves. You can't force people to change their beliefs. I for one find it hard to believe that it was something other than a plane, but then again, I don't see how a plane would but through multiple levels of 9ft thick steel reinforced concrete. It's a lose-lose situation, I doubt any of us will ever know the FULL truth about what happened that day.

ogri

im not paranoid or anything but can i ask 3 small questions ive picke dup on after reading this thread.

A) where are all the body bags from the pentagon. out of say 50-100 people surely a few body bags would come out of there.

B) why confiscate all videos even from petrol stationsacross the freeway and yet allow the most obvious one the pentagon camera itself to be released.

C) yes , where is the airplane debri. ive be4en interested in airoplanes from ww1 all the way through to the present day and ive never once seen any film , documentary et cet con airplane crashes without debri of some kind.mainly the engines as they r made from almost solid matter not airplane fuselage which would burn easily under airfuel heat.

im not trying to drum up any theories just wondering about these 3 facts.