9/11 Pentagon Crash

Guest bartekpl   
I never heard that, did you make it up your self? All this terrorism **** is caused by jews.....

:wacko: that was an example. i said nothing about jews and terrorism. I'm just saying that the video is telling us that there was no plane just like hitlers fallowers were saying that there was no WWII and no jew killing. r.e.a.d.

Vafer1    0
Now...would you rather hit the WTC, the Pentagon, and potentially another target in Washington D.C., or a nuclear power plant 20 or so miles from NYC, thus causing damage on a large scale while in posession of large planes? Well, of course you would hit the nuclear power plant and cause a meltdown, you're a terrorist!

But...this would not be wise to do to your own people if the government was behind it. Hit the nuclear power plant, kill millions of innocent Americans and damage prime land for years and causing fallout over a wide range. Or....being the government, they could hit the WTC, the Pentagon (on the side that was being worked on, go figure), and crash a plane into a Penn. field, and cover it all up since it will be a federal investigation, not allowing the FAA or other lower organizations to investigate, and get away with it.

Ok first of all Nueclear power plants are not made to explode like nueclear bombs they are made not to explode and to hold in massive amounts of power. If a plane were to hit a nuclear power plant it MAYBE would leak radioactive material into the atmosphere, however it would NOT explode and would not cause a meltdown.

Neo003    103

This is just a guess.

After the attach on WTC all the planes are instucted to land at the nearest airport right, the plane which "crashed into pantagon" wasn't responding and they ordered to shoot it down. And to cover it up they launch a small missile at pentagon.

After reading what I said sound's like crap and maybe I am wathcing too many action movies.

Guest bartekpl   
This is just a guess.

After the attach on WTC all the planes are instucted to land at the nearest airport right, the plane which "crashed into pantagon" wasn't responding and they ordered to shoot it down. And to cover it up they launch a small missile at pentagon.

After reading what I said sound's like crap and maybe I am wathcing too many action movies.

They had orders to shoot the 4th plane down that was going for the white house.

krakow    0
They had orders to shoot the 4th plane down that was going for the white house.

Did you hear it your self? You must be special. Believe the media a little too much don't ya skippy...

feverish-    0
Did you hear it your self? You must be special. Believe the media a little too much don't ya skippy...

Did you hear otherwise yourself? Or are you just believing your own preferred type of media? It goes both ways you know. :rolleyes:

corrosive23    90

So all the people who SAW the PLANE hit the pentagon including myself are full of ****? Man some ****ers are so retarded and desperate for attention they will attach themselves to any idea no matter how much proof dismisses that idea.

krakow    0

I don't believe that anything I said is in "media"... my beliefs, my thoughts, my opinion.

krakow    0
So all the people who SAW the PLANE hit the pentagon including myself are full of ****? Man some ****ers are so retarded and desperate for attention they will attach themselves to any idea no matter how much proof dismisses that idea.

You live in California, what a couinsadance that you saw this happen. Going for a walk in Washington?

Guest bartekpl   

trance.fm dont bring out the AIM conversation into this thread.Why do you keep asking me for my source. I get it from the news on channel 11 or on CNN. I'll stop bumping this thread with one more comment. The whole pentagon thing with the plane was real. I guess you get all your news from 3 year old flash videos. The plane crashed into the Pentagon. Government was there ASAP. they cleaned up everything so that gold diggers wont go there. Pentagon crash wasn't as big as the TT crash. But that was a good try. I'll be waiting for a flash of the planes crashing into the twin towers how "they weren't really planes." UFOs right?

Guest bartekpl   
You live in California, what a couinsadance that you saw this happen. Going for a walk in Washington?

The CIA is on you corrosive23 :o WATCH OUT!

grandbacon    0

you saw it? in person?

corrosive23    90

Have you ever heard of people being on vacation or people taking GASP! BUSINESS TRIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everyong on this board is a 14 year old jerk off. Some of us have jobs and some of those jobs require us to travel and yes even to washington dc and yes to even do work with the pentagon!!!! :o

Neo003    103

Guys whatever happened I think we should move on and just remember the good thing that we have to look forward too.

Guest bartekpl   
Have you ever heard of people being on vacation or people taking GASP! BUSINESS TRIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everyong on this board is a 14 year old jerk off. Some of us have jobs and some of those jobs require us to travel and yes even to washington dc and yes to even do work with the pentagon!!!! :o

Once my job AC Moore (arts and craft store) made me go 3 stores down to Staples to get more register tape :p

RadishTM    318
trance.fm dont bring out the AIM conversation into this thread.

Ooops, another one bites the dust.

Radish?

corrosive23    90
The CIA is on you corrosive23 :o WATCH OUT!

Considering my father did contract work for them in the 1960's and 70's they already have one.

And yes I did see it first hand. I was in a car in line to be searched so I could enter the pentagon when I saw people running everywhere, everyone got out of their cars and watched the plane hit the pentagon. It wasnt a missle it was an airplane.

Guest bartekpl   

I can't believe something so bad as this makes people soo blind. Things happened, people died, we all have to move on :(

corrosive23    90
Once my job AC Moore (arts and craft store) made me go 3 stores down to Staples to get more register tape :p

Did they reimburse you for mileage? :D

Jason S.    1,547

im glad that people are finally starting to see the light about things, namely 9-11. this swf was just the tip of the iceberg about the pentagon crash... and not even the tip about the 9/11 conspiracy itself. do some research on credible websites about this topic and prove that they are fake/false/etc before slamming people in this thread. personally, when i first heard about the conspiracy in 2002 i thought it was bs... i mean, c'mon, we all saw the news and what happened... i witnessed the second plane hit the tower... c'mon, it must be real. no, the worst part of that is that we all watched the news... the news is nothing more than major players telling us what they want us to know. every day we're inundated w/ terrorism this and that and how great America is. it's pro-America and anti-everyone-else.

heres a thought. the patriot act (most people havent even heard of this, it was briefly reported on in the corporate news networks and brushed aside quickly) was signed only days after 9-11... yet this act is over 1000 pages long... obviously this had to have been in the works for many years before 9/11 and yet it was just an act signed in response to the terrorist attacks.

onto the 9-11 whitewash commission... if this was supposed to be an indepent, final investigation.. why did bush get to pick the board members? why was david rockefeller a member... that right there should send lights firing off in everyone's head... c'mon, if this were a REAL investigation, they would have had normal citizens like you and i on the commission. they would have addressed the real facts instead of the made up bull**** that the govt and corporate media wants to engrave in your head.

i could go on and on... but i dont have the time... all i have to say is im glad to see more and more people finally waking up in the world.... conspiracy theories arent all for loonies and crackheads.... if you take the time to do some research, read theories, the REAL facts (not what the govt tells you) and then think about it... put things together... and not limit your studies to just 9-11 (it's more involved than that) then you will start to break free of your brainwashing. it took me many months to do this, but i see the world in a completely different light now... im not paranoid, but i strive to teach people about it. please, do the research before you pass judgement.

(edit, addon) another example of corporate media brainwashing is about the "many" soldiers that have lost their lives over there. ok, yes, it's terrible... no one should have died so bush and his henchmen can get richer in his oil war... every day we hear "x more soldiers were killed today... bringing the number to xxx" what they fail to show you is the number that americans have killed... not only soldiers, but civilians... it's a fact that the US has killed between 10000-12000 civilians alone. and we're complaining about 3000 on 9-11 and xxx in the oil war? sad :no:

Guest bartekpl   
Did they reimburse you for mileage? :D

Nahh, it took me about 5minutes to go back and forth, but i did stop for a soda on the way :) and they still paid for me it ! AHAHA...SUCKERS...(dont tell your dad) I dont want more taxes taken out of my check :(

corrosive23    90
im glad that people are finally starting to see the light about things, namely 9-11. this swf was just the tip of the iceberg about the pentagon crash... and not even the tip about the 9/11 conspiracy itself. do some research on credible websites about this topic and prove that they are fake/false/etc before slamming people in this thread. personally, when i first heard about the conspiracy in 2002 i thought it was bs... i mean, c'mon, we all saw the news and what happened... i witnessed the second plane hit the tower... c'mon, it must be real. no, the worst part of that is that we all watched the news... the news is nothing more than major players telling us what they want us to know. every day we're inundated w/ terrorism this and that and how great America is. it's pro-America and anti-everyone-else.

heres a thought. the patriot act (most people havent even heard of this, it was briefly reported on in the corporate news networks and brushed aside quickly) was signed only days after 9-11... yet this act is over 1000 pages long... obviously this had to have been in the works for many years before 9/11 and yet it was just an act signed in response to the terrorist attacks.

onto the 9-11 whitewash commission... if this was supposed to be an indepent, final investigation.. why did bush get to pick the board members? why was david rockefeller a member... that right there should send lights firing off in everyone's head... c'mon, if this were a REAL investigation, they would have had normal citizens like you and i on the commission. they would have addressed the real facts instead of the made up bull**** that the govt and corporate media wants to engrave in your head.

i could go on and on... but i dont have the time... all i have to say is im glad to see more and more people finally waking up in the world.... conspiracy theories arent all for loonies and crackheads.... if you take the time to do some research, read theories, the REAL facts (not what the govt tells you) and then think about it... put things together... and not limit your studies to just 9-11 (it's more involved than that) then you will start to break free of your brainwashing. it took me many months to do this, but i see the world in a completely different light now... im not paranoid, but i strive to teach people about it. please, do the research before you pass judgement.

I SAW THE PLANE HIT THE DAMN PENTAGON. HOW CAN YOU CLAIM ITS FAKED AND A MISSILE WHEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITNESSED IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES?

Damn caps lock...

Neo003    103
And yes I did see it first hand. I was in a car in line to be searched so I could enter the pentagon when I saw people running everywhere, everyone got out of their cars and watched the plane hit the pentagon. It wasnt a missle it was an airplane.

I just want to know the the picture we see in the media show a round hole in the pentagon how did that happen, since you saw first hand. I havn't talk to any of the people who saw that.

corrosive23    90
I just want to know the the picture we see in the media show a round hole in the pentagon how did that happen, since you saw first hand. I havn't talk to any of the people who saw that.

ever seen a plane explode? Jet fuel is highly volatile as its damn near kerosene. Its not hard for an explosion to blow a roundish hole in a building.

Guest bartekpl   

I would RUN out of that place corrosive23. When there was a fight at our lunch i was gone. lol. But that probably got your blood rushing through your body. :(