Intel iMac running XP!

Theyve done it!! urika! this goes down in history for sure! narf and blanka legends that managed to boot Windows on a Unix based Hardware.

i use both mac and windows btw ;)

:p show off

it was kinda cool to have IE running on my wireless network but the novelty quickly wore off and i started to miss osx.... lol dualbooting is a great option though :p

what i care about more is probably running the second partition insome software inside osx... i dont fancy rebooting just to dosome checking if things work in IE or doing some work in VS2005

what i care about more is probably running the second partition insome software inside osx... i dont fancy rebooting just to dosome checking if things work in IE or doing some work in VS2005

Well, I have successfully installed and run Windows 2000 in qemu on my Mac, take a look (universal binary goodness) :)

http://www.kberg.ch/q/

Has anybody tried to do an install on a powerpc macintosh?

There's no point... it wouldn't work. WindowsXP can only run on an x86 processor.

looks like someone made some progress for the video drivers...that would be awesome, i have to admit the emulator support is lacking a bit on the OSX side (SNES9X works GREAT but no PSX emulators :()

wow thats messed up! thats what happens when intel gets involved with apple. they just **** things up in microshafts favor ahahaahhaha :D

Edited by fred666