UPGRADE DAY!

Not a bad effort at all! Great work getting the site back on line, despite the troubles you encountered (I am guessing that you had a few)!

Appears to be functioning correctly although my first attempt at logging in said I didn't enter a password! I'm sure I did, but entered it again and poof, here I am.

Looking good and clean.

Not really liking it so far. And not simply because we'll probably be stuck with "default bright white" theme for 3+ months again either. A good part of the dislike comes from the new layout and organization of things. Some of it is a step backwards from how it was before.

Yay!

Although I changed the theme just to see what would happen and it screwed everything up. Don't try it. Seriously

Yeah, now somebody is going to have to post the link to the default IPB 3.2 theme. Changing themes breaks Neowin badly.

the top looks really nice but as you scroll down and lose the header all you can see is white and text with the odd avatar.. it doesn't look very attractive at all.

all in all the other theme was 100% better, i'd love to know why you changed it so quickly? i bet so much work went into it as every element was perfectly styled.

also, it's slower than before.

Ah, I see you've been redecorating....I don't like it. :p

Seriously I haven't really seen it yet. It took 20 minutes to load this page and this is my third attempt at posting. If it doesn't work this time maybe I'll call it a night and try again tomorrow. From what I can see it does seem a bit empty though.

The update went just like previous Neowin forum upgrades - taking longer than expected and with a lot of rough edges after completing it. Time to start reporting bugs and hope the rough edges will be smoothed out soon-ish.

:x

After the header is where it goes downhill, sorry. Way too much white, the content is not seperated from the information (member info area on the left), and things are all over the place. Sorry, but this is the first design change you have made that I hate.

I hope this isn't the final "default" theme. cause damn. I complained about lack of contrast on the latest themes before this. but this is an all new record, at least the text is black. but everything else is white or shades of blue so light they may as well be white. and what's with the pink rollovers ?

I'm assuming this is just an IPB default and not what the neowin default theme will be. because it makes me want to put on sun glasses and gouge out my eyes.

In come the complaints lol

But seriously, the test forum was open to all registered members to try before it was made default for everyone, so you should have voice your opinion there before it was too late like it is now