The Walking Dead (Season 3)

the walking dead is turning into the walking boredom.... cannot watch it anylonger. such a boring and irrational developing storyline kills it.

season 3 for me has been a bit lackluster as well.

i am wondering if sunday a "certain member" looses their hand for what happened to meryl.

WWE Champion CM Punk and Yvette Brown from Community

shes also from drake & josh.

Is Merle in the comics? and does he lose his hand in the comics?

No and no. Merle and Daryl were created exclusively for the TV series. They also took The Governor from the comics and gave most of his nastier side and missing hand to Merle.

ahhh i hear Rick loses a hand in the comics i thought maybe merle took the place of that

oh well back to the drawing board lol

ahhh i hear Rick loses a hand in the comics i thought maybe merle took the place of that oh well back to the drawing board lol

I think it's possible that Rick will lose his hand by Merle taking it eye for an eye style. :)

I think it's possible that Rick will lose his hand by Merle taking it eye for an eye style. :)

Hopefully Glenn doesn't meet his comic fate. I'd probably stop watching. And Sophia was Maggie's daughter I think ... just browsed a couple issues.

Hopefully Glenn doesn't meet his comic fate. I'd probably stop watching. And Sophia was Maggie's daughter I think ... just browsed a couple issues.

Adoptive daughter. Carol threw herself to a zombie because her man was shacking up with Michonne. Crazy people.

Epic is the only word that can describe that. :woot:

Yeah...I don't know how much time will have passed in the series since the end of s2 to the beginning of s3 but he grew a beard and his hair is a lot longer. Seems fairly inconsistent if you just watch that trailer. I thought s3 was supposed to pick up right where s2 left off though.

S3 picked up after the winter. So about 8 months have gone by since they got booted from the farm.

And can someone please eat Carl? I find him so annoying!!!!

Very good episode.

You can see from the very beginning of the trailer for the part 2 of season 3 that the "arena" where Merle and Daryl get smoked out and so I assume they are both alive :D

Also, I think it all kicks off again on February 17th!

Also, I think it all kicks off again on February 17th!

They said Feb 10th on Talking Dead. Which is being switched to right after the single airing of The Walking Dead and turned into an hour program.

They said Feb 10th on Talking Dead. Which is being switched to right after the single airing of The Walking Dead and turned into an hour program.

Ah thanks for clearing that up. I was just speculating as it started on the same equiverlant Sunday last year :)

The

fight scene between Michonne and The Governor

is crap compared to how it happened in the comics. I suggest looking at that issue (30-ish). I understand they can't just put it on TV.

The

fight scene between Michonne and The Governor

is crap compared to how it happened in the comics. I suggest looking at that issue (30-ish). I understand they can't just put it on TV.

The reason for that scene wasn't on the show either. So without the cause, you can't really have the full effect.