Arrow (Season 3)

In Legends of Tomorrow Caity Lotz is back, so who knows where the Canary will go? In the comics Black Canary once used a Lazarus Pit, so maybe Nyssa had her resurrected and Laurel can be retired.

Not a bad finale (pretty poor in comparison to the previous 2 finales), although it wasn't good enough to make up for the rest of the season imo.

would like to have had at least one of the main characters die.....

Shame they didn't have Flash in the episode for a bit longer but then again, he could have sorted the entire situation out in minutes :p

Curious to see what will happen in the next season with Oliver.

Season finale was terrible. The whole season was terrible in general. Focused way too much on teenybopper drama. The fight scenes are noticeably worse. Ras as a character + the actor were way worse than slade. The Atom CGI completely sucked the realism out of the entire show. The dialog makes me cry. Olicity is like highschool level story telling (I guess it's not surprising since it's CW). The ending was absurd, it didn't even end as the arrow, or green arrow, it was garbage. The whole oliver reveal to ras was poorly executed. The fight scene was worse than the "fall" one. The first two seasons were interesting and good, this one was terrible. It's pretty obvious that the writers that left were the only one with any talent. So disappointing. 

So they are going to have to bring back 2 people for LoT :p

Scrap that The Legends of Tomorrow trailer explains both :p

With Lazarus Pits, not really, and they're not new. Been around for ages.

Yeah I knew about the lazarus pit long before arrow started  :p I don't mind them using it every now and then but it is a little tiring that none of the characters in arrow stay dead, it just makes it a bit pointless killing people of as you know that they will come back at some point one way or another. I fully expect them to bring deadshot back to life as well.....

Urgh... As much as I like Sarah, seriously?! Is no one going to stay dead for good in this DC world? :p

Obviously not,no kid suppose to want his favorite hero dead forever [as it would happen in reality].

That's why they are called comics.

Obviously not,no kid suppose to want his favorite hero dead forever [as it would happen in reality].

That's why they are called comics.

This is a TV show though, we don't have to follow "comics" :p

I don't mind the "big" characters like Slade, Palmer, Malcolm etc. coming back from the dead but not the smaller characters.

This is a TV show though, we don't have to follow "comics" :p

I don't mind the "big" characters like Slade, Palmer, Malcolm etc. coming back from the dead but not the smaller characters.

None of those characters are dead though? Slade is locked in a prison with a cell release mechanism within arms reach... Because apparently A.R.G.U.S. didn't think someone would literally reach their arm around the pillar next to the cell.  :rolleyes: God the more I think about this season the more I hate it. It would have made more sense for Slade to just leave the cage open for them to escape because that's what he wanted anyway. Literally the worst writing. 

Not dead now because they were all brought back :p

Slade - died in season 2, not just once but twice! :p but he was brought back by mirakuru

Malcolm - died in the finale of season 1 and I'm guessing he used the lazarus pit (at least he hinted to that)

Ray - big explosion at the end making us think he is dead but we all know that he comes back

Like I said though, I am happy with them being brought back to life as they are important/big characters plus easily the best characters/actors of the show :D

And yup, the writing was awful for this season, hopefully they improve for season 4.

weird ending having palmer appear to blow himself up, anyone think he shrunk down in the explosion?

i don't want r'as to return, every time he spoke the same lines came out (most of the time) blah blah is dead you are now r'as...blah blah to the demon

Ray shrinks in the Legends of Tomorrow trailer, and classically ATOM gets stronger as he shrinks. He's also shrunk and entered a Black Lantern's body, blowning him up by expanding rapidly.

yeah but what about the ending where his lab explodes, something else must happen, he's obviously not dead right?

We're in DC Universe Comics,of couse he's not dead!

Main characters doesn't die forever!

Never!