Arrow (Season 4)

I want to see the Lanterns turn up, its possible now we have a world with powers like Time Masters etc

• 1 month later...

I have to say I don't like the show.. Watched most of the first season and have to say it is a step backwards for sifi. I've seen better acting in cartoons..

I have to say I don't like the show.. Watched most of the first season and have to say it is a step backwards for sifi. I've seen better acting in cartoons..

The show is not  a Scify show  it is based on a comic it is a super heroish type show  Detective like show that happens to have some Tech involved  .  but i say you need to keep watching as it gets only better as the season  go on.  And the cross overs it does with The flash is amazing   

Anyone that has not seen the The Flash needs to and watch the Cross overs  

Well I might give it another shot but I am pretty turned off by the bad acting that got me to stop watching it in the first place. They seemed to be more about T&A and glitsy actors than creating a really good series.

Well I might give it another shot but I am pretty turned off by the bad acting that got me to stop watching it in the first place. They seemed to be more about T&A and glitsy actors than creating a really good series.

this is a  CW show so it isant to T&A at all   and  as the season go on it gets much gritter less  clean  as for the look of the show . There is a reason it is still  on is because it has good writing  and  everything just falls  in to place. so not sure  what Arrow show you may have seen   unless somehow  you seen  the  Smallville version of the Arrow  some how and that is what turned you off  

first 8 episodes or so of season 1 were awful, like the worst show ever :p but then it got DAMN good and season 2 was even better! Season 3 not great imo but still better than the first half of season 1 :p

Personally I think with season 3, the show has got a lot less grittier and more clean!

first 8 episodes or so of season 1 were awful, like the worst show ever :p but then it got DAMN good and season 2 was even better! Season 3 not great imo but still better than the first half of season 1 :p

Personally I think with season 3, the show has got a lot less grittier and more clean!

Well I think I got to about ep 8 or so befor i gave up. I just might check it out again.

• 2 weeks later...

Ramsey isn't going to be John Stewart, they've already confirmed that. IF he would be John Stewart, it would be pretty darn lame!

Arrow Season 4: Neal McDonough Joins Cast as the Infamous Damien Darhk

Neal McDonough is joining the CW superhero drama in the pivotal (and series-regular) role of Damien Darhk, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The ominously named Darhk played an unseen role at the close of Arrow Season 3, as Ra

Arrow Season 4: Neal McDonough Joins Cast as the Infamous Damien Darhk

Source: TV Line

Thats good casting, but does make it interesting seeing as he's Doogan from Marvel's Captain America

2 different universes. No different than if Jada Pinkett Smith actually makes the jump from playing Fish Mooney in the Gotham TV universe to playing Vixen in the MoS-Suicide Squad film universe.

Neal McDonough is too damned good an actor not to use him.

ARROW-S4-Suit-First-Look.jpg

Mr. Terrific will join the cast of The CW's Arrow Season Four, producer Greg Berlanti announced today at the series' Comic-Con panel.

They didn't identify which of the various Mr. Terrific identities would be the one used on the series, although Michael Holt seems to be the most likely, since he's been the default Mr. Terrific for years and was championed by DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns.

Berlanti did reveal that the character will work with Felicity Smoak and will be gay.

He teased that Anarky will also join the show, although he said little else about the character.