DC

Looks amazing and whilst it is nice to have Sarah back, it is a bit frustrating that none of the characters look like they will stay dead for long :p

DC is really pushing it's TV universe, but with the more minor heroes, though flash is one of the founders of the JL so that's the exception.

7yTIcmk.jpg

Eobard Thawne in a Time Sphere. These are used by Time Masters like Rip Hunter (Legends of Tomorrow) to patrol time. On the ground nearby is what looks like Jay Garrick's winged helmet, he being the Flash before Barry Allen.

Wow. I would've never expected things to get this far with Arrow and The Flash. I watched a recent episode of The Flash and I was pleasantly surprised when Barry Allen alluded to

Hal Jordan. The company Ferris Air exists and Barry mentioned that one of their facilities shut down because a test pilot disappeared. That test pilot is likely Hal Jordan.

The fact that we're gonna see Vandal Savage is pretty cool. I don't think that character has ever made a live action appearance.

No, he's Atom - he can shrink and grow. Closer to Marvel's Ant-Man but with suit enhancements, the ability to shrink-grow objects/people with him, mass manipulation and Atom appeared first.

Atom: October 1961

Ant-Man: January 1962

from the trailer, the shrinking is actually technological and from his suit. the comic version might be different, but we all know movie/tv universes are completely different from comics origins. and they had no problems making his suit look like an iron man suit with a transparent helmet/visor.  The inspiration for the movie version seems obvious, he just has more tricks. 

In the comics Atom's ability was also technological. Granted they added a few items, but fictional men it tech/mech suits go back to the late 19th century in Russia and early 20th in the US. And let's not forget Robert A. Heinlein's Starship Troopers.

• 1 month later...

jkpfvtG.jpg

The Winged Wonder soars to television once more. This time in the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow.

Confirmed at DC Entertainment's Super Hero Saturday Night, Geoff Johns mentioned that one of the characters they haven't confirmed yet who will be part of the show is Hawkman.

Hawkman made his live-action debut years ago on Smallville as a member of the Justice Society, played by Michael Shanks. No casting has been announced, much less which version of Hawkman will be on the show.

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/12/hawkman-confirmed-for-legends-of-tomorrow/

• 1 month later...